Login  |  Register

Author Topic: poems  (Read 451 times)

Offline Lazarus

• Infinity Circuit - The Voice of Reason
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Space Wolves & Imperial Guard
poems
« on: June 6, 2005, 06:51:57 PM »
i noticed this thread as a place to post poems / stories etc. a quick glance doesnt show me any poems....do they have to be 40k based or any style?

69Lazarus.
"If someone used the ridiculous cover saves rule on me I'd probably punch him in the face. If he's still standing he would be entitled to punch me in the face, take my army, and my woman if he can. This is known as the Conan rule of play, and is not forbidden in the core rules and encourages serious amounts of sportsmanship." - Carniflex

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: poems
« Reply #1 on: June 6, 2005, 07:17:40 PM »
Alot of people post poems in the space tavern, and I have seen alot there.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Dark Flame

• I messed with the wrong farseers AGAIN, yet somehow became an unactive Mod
  • Ancient
« Reply #2 on: June 9, 2005, 10:44:06 AM »
  For poetry, most is posted in the Space Tavern, though a long, long time ago there used to be a threa for it in the Discussion board.

Offline Lazarus

• Infinity Circuit - The Voice of Reason
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Space Wolves & Imperial Guard
« Reply #3 on: June 9, 2005, 10:46:18 AM »
thanks, actually i am posting them in the creative writting section i found in makenshis banner.

69Lazarus.
"If someone used the ridiculous cover saves rule on me I'd probably punch him in the face. If he's still standing he would be entitled to punch me in the face, take my army, and my woman if he can. This is known as the Conan rule of play, and is not forbidden in the core rules and encourages serious amounts of sportsmanship." - Carniflex