News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Rounds of questions  (Read 783 times)

Offline TheGreatElder

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Rounds of questions
« on: October 31, 2019, 05:25:16 AM »
1#. How eroic intervention exactly function? If someone charge a unit of mine, i can use a CHRACTER to stop this charge by putting the model nearest the first enemy model that charged? Can i attack first with my hero when he do heroic intervention?

2# After a charge, what happen to the models that cannot reach an enemy model with the 3" pile in move? If, lets say, 70% of the unit cannot reach an enemy model with pile in move, the unit is still to be considered in melee so no one can fire at it? Also, only 30% of the models can actually fight?

3# A unit that charged, during the pile in move, can move its models even inside 1" from a model that is not from the unit that has been the target of the charge?

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 05:36:25 AM by TheGreatElder »

Offline Fenris

• Aspect Warrior
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Eldar, Aeldari
Re: Rounds of questions
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 06:47:08 AM »
1. You can't stop the charge, but you can let your hero join the fight. It does not count as a charge so you won't be fighting first normally.

2. All models are considered in melee if 1 model of the unit is and can not be shot except for pistols. Some models may however be too far away to allow them to fight.

3. Yes, very useful to avoid overwatch, however you can only target units you charged, so for example intevening heroes that were not targeted for the charge may not be struck. Units dragged into melee this way can however fight back.
Ego in propria persona, non compos mentis.