News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: My Eldar idea  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Thaumaturgy

• Anger begets Victory!!
My Eldar idea
« on: February 21, 2002, 11:09:29 PM »
I would like everyone's opinion on my Eldar color scheme.

The name of my Eldar craftworld is Thaumaturgy Rage, but the twist from normal color schemes is that the entire craftworld are cityfighting experts.  The entire craftworld is in an urban color scheme consiting of Fortress Gray, Codex Gray, Chaos Black, and Bleached Bone specks/dots over the camo.

Please give me your opinions.
All shall fall before the might of the ELDAR!!

Offline Star.Scream

• The OLD Transformers were the best! - Classic!!!
Re:My Eldar idea
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2002, 12:27:44 AM »
>>>>>>Sounds good so far, all being cityfigtht experianced. Any ideas on how they got so devoted to fighting lots of campigns inside cities?  Any ideas on the army composition?  (Lots of hth troops? or long range shooters?)
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies." - StarScream

"You can never know everything, and part of what you do know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies on going on anyway."
-al'Lan Mandragoran, p.600 Winters Heart, book nine of the series "The Wheel of Time," by Robert Jordan.

Cheantoa

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2002, 03:37:52 AM »
I don't quite dig the cityfight expertise either, but a bit of creative writing on your part could patch it up...

The color scheme... I don't think I could give my opinion on it without actually seeing it...

Offline Thaumaturgy

• Anger begets Victory!!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2002, 01:19:45 PM »
My amry will be based mainly with Storm Guardians all armed with blind grenades.  Everything about the army will be hit and run.  When I get into assualt, I will only hit targets that have been hit by my Dark Reapers, Fire Prism, War Walkers, Vypers, and anything else with long range fire power.

The whole reason why I wanted to have my Eldar army as cityfighting experts was that, of all the terrain that my local store has, most of it is city.  

The fluff behind these eldar is that most of the targets the Farseers have given them have been located either in old city ruins or on Imperial Hiveworlds.
All shall fall before the might of the ELDAR!!