News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2150 Saim-Hann, Please Critique!  (Read 222 times)

Offline Starseer Elybrian

• Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, WAR CALLS!
2150 Saim-Hann, Please Critique!
« on: June 3, 2004, 12:52:30 AM »
[edit]

Grand Total: 2145 Points

I am sorry. I truly am. But I can't sit and edit through that SEA of copyright-breaches. I jsut took it all down.
Posting statlines and specific point-costs is a breach of GW copyright/IP-right and a violation of EO/40k.ca-rules. Your post has been edited to reflect this. Please do consider this in the future, as breaches of copyright endanger the future of our Community. Thank you.
Have a nice day.

« Last Edit: June 3, 2004, 06:01:32 AM by Rasmus »
EoT: 2/0/0

+How to kill a Necron: Computer Virus Bombs! That, or reformat them with Windows ME.
+"Nids" sounds like what an 11 year old guy calls his junk.
+Perfect candidate for the Death Company- the Honeycomb monster!

Offline Bouargh

• Ancient
  • houba houba
    • Albums
Re: 2150 Saim-Hann, Please Critique!
« Reply #1 on: June 3, 2004, 02:52:08 AM »
posting statlines and detailled point costs is a violation of the community copyright respect policy. delette this post if you do not want it to be by a  mod.

then, according to your list, I see 7 warlocks; as you get 1 seer, only 5 warlocks (grand total) are allowed in the retinue or detached...or it is unclear there... then I have a doubt on the cost paid for jetbike mounted warlocks in the bikers squads but cannot check for it now.

looking at your troop choices, i would say the avengers and the defenders are perhaps not the best choices. stormies do the same job and can hope going into HtH... plus their assault weapons. here the warlocks are not paid, so I assume they come from the seer retinue?

split the vyper squad in 3 independant vypers. like this you can share you firepower, hide easily and the oponnet as to destroy 3 units to get the victory points.

I am not sure a fireprism worth it. a falcon has always been my weapon of choice in saim hann.
Current FB armies: HE, Empire, Kislev allieds, Night gobbos, Chaos (Mortal, Beasts), Ogre kingdoms, Dogs of war, Dwarves

Feel free to visit my albums !