News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: An "Attacker" Eldar Force  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Venerable Wraithlord Trokoshea

• GW was once a small shop
An "Attacker" Eldar Force
« on: January 24, 2002, 11:00:04 PM »
I would like to know what you think of this special force that I designed for the fun of it. It's not tested yet but it should be a nightmare trying to stop its advance.

Morthul Shaat (Ram Force): Special task force lead by a venerable Wraithlord designed to punch a whole where needed on a battlefront.

Composition:
-Trokoshea (venerable Wraithlord and former farseer) able to command Warlocks as a farseer but without psychic powers. Sole HQ choice of the Morthul Shaat.
-3 squads of Wraithguards accompanied by Warlocks as the 3 Elite choices of the force.
-3 Wraithlords as the 3 Heavy Support choices of the force. In fact they are the three companions of Trokoshea (Zetamerohn, Fizeahel and Daduthil). They shoot and charge as individuals, but otherwise are considered a unit with Trokoshea with a Squad Coherency of 4".
-No vehicules nor Fast Attack choices may be part of the Mothul Shaat (its an all walking force). Accordingly, the force must be completed with Troop choices.

So please, I would appreciate any comments.
War is useless if its purpose cannot be achieved. So prepare the Reconquest brothers! The Eye of Terror was once ours and ours the Eye will be again.
Gwelath Ysormil, Farseer of Craftworld Salaihn Tann (Quivering Spirit)

Offline dark_wind

• It's all fun and games until someone loses an arm
Re:An "Attacker" Eldar Force
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2002, 12:50:20 AM »
sounds cool..i like the idea of an offensive army...by the way ur using iyanden rules right??
"And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and...'skip a bit Brother...'"

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

PROJECT 86 RULES!!!!!
                      http://project86.com/

Offline Venerable Wraithlord Trokoshea

• GW was once a small shop
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2002, 03:47:03 PM »
No. As I said, I just thought it would be nice to try. But I have no pretention of legallity. Playable with friends, not in a Tournament. 8)
War is useless if its purpose cannot be achieved. So prepare the Reconquest brothers! The Eye of Terror was once ours and ours the Eye will be again.
Gwelath Ysormil, Farseer of Craftworld Salaihn Tann (Quivering Spirit)

Offline dark_wind

• It's all fun and games until someone loses an arm
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2002, 06:03:18 PM »
ahhhhh i see....and i like :)
"And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and...'skip a bit Brother...'"

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

PROJECT 86 RULES!!!!!
                      http://project86.com/

Offline Spirit Seer

• Bow before the might of Iyanden foolish mon-keigh.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2002, 08:35:53 PM »
turn it into an iyanden force, then take 3 harlie WL's for your hvy support  ;D, that would satisfy your force organization chart, and make it really unstoppable
-Seer
"The stars themselves once lived and died at our command, and yet you still dare to oppose our will."

Aulan Cnesha

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2002, 08:59:23 PM »
No, you would have to take the 3 harlie wraithlords as elite choices and the wraithguards and wraithlords would be troops choices.