News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: hosting photos  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Kora

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
hosting photos
« on: November 7, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »
so, I want to be able to post pictures of my army here, but I am trying to figure out what to do about hosting images.  I have used the gallery on Bolter and chainsword, but I know most forums frown on linking photos to other forums.   With photobucket doing what they did, I can't share my photos anymore so trying to find another good and reliable hosting site or figuring out if we have a gallery for hosting our pics to use in posts on this forums.     

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: hosting photos
« Reply #1 on: November 7, 2017, 08:08:17 PM »
I use Imgur, it's easy to use, and they supply forum tags you can then copy/paste.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Cavalier

• One Archon to Rules Test Them All | High Corsair Prince of Painting | Warlock
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Corsair Prince
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angels, World Eaters
« Reply #2 on: November 8, 2017, 07:48:54 AM »
Hey Kora. I use flickr myself. When you click the share button it gives the code for forum directly. So just copy and paste super easy. Couldn't recommend it more. Myself and some of others in the project logs use it as well and we all love it. Plus you can use it to follow other hobbysists too which is cool. Anyway let me know if you need any help, I'm pretty familiar with it.
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/

Offline Drah

• Suffer Not the Unclean to Live
    • Crossfire Gaming Club
  • Armies: Death Guard, Primaris Marines
« Reply #3 on: November 8, 2017, 11:09:06 AM »
I tend to use Imgur as well, I like the way it's set up and makes it easy to post images to the likes of Reddit as well