News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Online preview this Saturday.  (Read 798 times)

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Online preview this Saturday.
« on: January 18, 2021, 03:08:19 PM »

http://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/01/18/prepare-for-big-reveals-in-the-next-warhammer-preview-online/

What are folks expectations?

Mine are the following.

Age of Sigmar - Shattered Realms Book 2, Lumineth Realm Lords wave 2 (based off advent calendar reveals)

40k - Roadmap and teasers of books following Dark Angels and Drukhari

Underworlds - The 5th Season 4 warband, which looks to be Soulblight from the teasers.

Titanicus - A new titan, based on the Advent Calender Rumours, or maybe the Dominus pattern knights for titanicus.

Kill Team - New rulebook and starter box, featuring Assault Intersessors and the plastic Flayed Ones (going off the video teaser a few months ago)

Mystery Game - Warhammer Quest - New games after Blackstone Fortress has finished. Age of Sigmar, and featuring a Witch Hunter (based on previous teasers), or witch Hunters being part of a new updated Mordheim box.

What do you folks think?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 08:47:13 AM by Lord of Winter and War »
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
Re: Online preview this Saturday.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 04:10:58 PM »
That picture definitely has something to do with the Lumineth Wind Temple - it fits a description from the Battletome, but I've forgotten what for precisely.

That aside, I think we'll also see everything you mentioned.

But there is supposed to be some death models that were previewed on the new year's teaser trailer. Also that Witch Hunter character as well.

I'm really looking forward to all the AoS stuff and codex: Drukhari (which is an upcoming project of mine!)

JohnMaloneBooks website - Blog #3 - From Novella to Novel

- 5/5 Reader's Favorite Review!

A Sanctum of Swords: Embers Edition is coming soon w/ audiobook!

Offline magenb

• Aspect Warrior
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 08:06:07 PM »
Mystery Game - Warhammer Quest - New games after Blackstone Fortress has finished. Age of Sigmar, and featuring a Witch Hunter (based on previous teasers), or witch Hunters being part of a new updated Mordheim box.

It would be nice if hey kept BSF around, especially since a bunch of the models can be used in 40k, but a new boxed game in 40k could be good.

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 08:55:50 AM »

It would be nice if hey kept BSF around, especially since a bunch of the models can be used in 40k, but a new boxed game in 40k could be good.

They have announced that there will be no more Blackstone Fortress expansions, so it does make sense they'd move the game to a new setting. Although I agree, I hope they don't discontinue this version of it.

Post Merge: January 19, 2021, 08:55:24 AM
In the future, please use the modify button. Double posting is against the forum rules, and for that reason, the system merged your posts.

Looks like we already have leaks (with the infamous potatoe camera), of two new reveals. Some kind of Lumineth Kangaroo calvary, and a hero for a new Death faction. Soulblight Gravelords.

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

Post Merge: January 19, 2021, 12:09:01 PM
In the future, please use the modify button. Double posting is against the forum rules, and for that reason, the system merged your posts.

The potato camera pictures have been revealed by Games Workshop today.
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/01/19/new-lumineth-and-soulblight-models-revealed-and-shot-on-a-non-terrible-camera/]
[url=https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/01/19/new-lumineth-and-soulblight-models-revealed-and-shot-on-a-non-terrible-camera/]https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/01/19/new-lumineth-and-soulblight-models-revealed-and-shot-on-a-non-terrible-camera/

[/url]

I really like the look of the new Lumineth hero. Also looking forward to what else will be in the Soulblight army.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 12:09:01 PM by Lord of Winter and War »
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 04:12:44 PM »
Love the new Lumineth hero. Cannot really dig the mounted archers - but I like them a lot better than I did when the initial leak came out.

As for the Soulblight Gravelords - I am excited for Vampire fans. We'll see how they turn out.
JohnMaloneBooks website - Blog #3 - From Novella to Novel

- 5/5 Reader's Favorite Review!

A Sanctum of Swords: Embers Edition is coming soon w/ audiobook!