News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: more opinions  (Read 929 times)

Offline 2ManyVICES

• War for Wars sake
more opinions
« on: July 14, 2005, 01:39:12 AM »
what do u guess think about warbuggies and wartracks? it seems to me its a rather expensive way to haul around a rokkit or big shoota. light armour and only one gun. is it worth it?
Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves, will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?

Offline Quase

• We were born, born to be WAAAGH
Re: more opinions
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 02:45:36 AM »
Indeed, that's why I equip mine with a Skorcha, Red paint, Riggers, Spikes and Blades and a Stikkbomb Chukka.

I still have to play a game where they didn't earn their points back either by attracting a ridiculous high amount of firepower or, failing that, reaching the enemies' lines.
Fire all of your guns at once and...

Explode into space!

Offline Razyus

• I wish things got done
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Takes a long time to build a cathedral of hate
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 02:48:03 AM »
Scorcha armed always win their points back.
What sort of evil good for nothing bastard stares out a window, or ducks, or materialises during a bloody good game of cricket

Offline Warboss Urgarg

• Warboss
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 01:12:21 PM »
I use warbuggies because they're the only fast attack unit I like. I usually go against tank heavy armies so when I do, I use 2 Rokkits and a Big Shoota (and then the nessisary equipment). They have always won their pts back. They usually will take out atleast two tanks a game when going up against those tank heavy armies. I have had actual times where they take out up to 4 tanks (this is when my friend uses his Space Marine army with lots of rhino transports or my IG friend). So in my opinion, they're the only good fast attack choice and always win back their pts!
                  Warboss Urgarg
'Ere We Go, 'Ere We Go, 'Ere We Go

Offline Razyus

• I wish things got done
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Takes a long time to build a cathedral of hate
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 01:13:49 PM »
For a non-speed freeeks they are the best fast attack.
What sort of evil good for nothing bastard stares out a window, or ducks, or materialises during a bloody good game of cricket

Offline 2ManyVICES

• War for Wars sake
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 02:56:38 PM »
cool. thanx. does the box set come with a scorcha? or do u have to convert it?
Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves, will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 03:24:52 PM »
There is a Wartrakk sold called the "Ork Skorcha."  (See my avatar pic to the left).  The stats are identical to the buggy's stats.  I believe the Buggy comes with a Big Shoota.  For a Skorcha, you might have to convert your own.

Sol
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline Warboss Urgarg

• Warboss
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 06:25:18 PM »
A buggy can come with a skorcha but it's a seperate box then the big shoota one. Like they have the buggy box with big shoota and then a seperate buggy box witha skorcha. Doesn't make much sense but yea.
                              Warboss Urgarg
'Ere We Go, 'Ere We Go, 'Ere We Go