News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New wargaming case developed and for sale  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Tyron

New wargaming case developed and for sale
« on: April 26, 2014, 05:14:03 AM »
Hello all,

A while back I made a thread about developing trays and a case for miniatures and now they're finally made.

This will be a test launch to see if to if this will be a popular product therefore I have only made a small batch and will be selling them at promotional prices until they run out. If this is successful I will expand on this tray system to compete with others.

These prices includes 1 case, 1 tray configuration for the case and postage all for  -

UK £35
EU €45
USA $68
AUS $73

Payment will only be paypal or you can pay on collection if you're in Bucks.

For those of you who have never traded with me in the past of don't know who I am and are a little sceptical this is my ebay account eBay Feedback profile for artie40k - I have a 299 feedback score at 100% satisfaction.

Please PM me to place your order and please tell which trays you want. You can have the following configurations -

4 x 56 slot trays + 3 x 36 slot trays
8 x 56 slot trays
6 x 36 slot trays

I would just like to say thanks for reading and hopefully you like what you see. I am more than happy to answer and questions you have.

Below will be the technical details.

The case is made out of cardboard and is very sturdy and can take quite a beaten. The handle can hold up to 20lbs.

The dimensions of the case are 580mm x 360mm x 150mm and can hold 8x56 slot trays or 6x36 slot trays. I have used some pictures to illustrate the size difference of the case.

The foam used is a dark grey it has a medium softness, the tray will not bend very much when fully loaded with plastic models and slightly bend with metal models, it will not chip any paintwork and will protect your models quite well.

The dimensions of the 56 slot tray are 290mm x 360mm x 25mm, they're glued on a 10mm thick support base. The individual slots fits space marines and equivalents perfectly and don't bend the walls. The 6 slots on the side are wider and fit models which have a more dynamic pose and allows for standard bearers to fit nicely if you cut one of the divider walls. You can also fit terminators in there although it will be a tight fit.

The dimensions of the 36 slot tray are 290mm x 360mm x 32mm, they're glued on a 10mm thick support base. The individual slots fits terminators and equivalents perfectly and don't bend the walls and can be used for smaller models which struggle to fit in 56 slot tray.

Thank you.

Offline jay170788

• Newest
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: New wargaming case developed and for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 1, 2014, 04:34:09 AM »
Hi there I am now starting out on an Iyanden army. Not sure how good the slots are for wraithguard?

We can discuss details in PM if you want but thought others on here may want to know the answers to this.

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
« Reply #2 on: May 1, 2014, 05:27:22 AM »
I want one. I will look around and see I can find more people to coordinate an order with.

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.

Offline Tyron

« Reply #3 on: May 4, 2014, 12:43:01 PM »
Hi there I am now starting out on an Iyanden army. Not sure how good the slots are for wraithguard?

We can discuss details in PM if you want but thought others on here may want to know the answers to this.

Hello,

How tall are wraithguard as the larger slots are 48mm heigh.

I want one. I will look around and see I can find more people to coordinate an order with.

How many are you after? Are you in the UK?

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
« Reply #4 on: May 5, 2014, 06:33:02 AM »
I think 2 will be the order, and I am in Sweden.

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.

Offline Tyron

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 01:00:54 PM »
Hi all,

I'd just like to thank those of you who bought my cause and many of you have bought single cases.

To celebrate changing couriers I will now be selling 2 cases for £60 in the UK giving you a further saving of £10.

So for a little over 2 KR cases (£50 216-400 models) you're getting 2 of my cases (4 KR's worth) storing 432-896 models for £60! And that price INCLUDES delivery!

Also you can buy each tray for £4 which includes delivery!

These offers runs out at the end of May and if you do the calculations are the cheapest miniature storage options around

Any questions feel free to post here.

Thanks!