News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Procrastination Tavern  (Read 17001 times)

Offline Nomsheep, the Modhunter.

• Sanity is for the weak,
  • Armies: Dark eldar and sons of malice.
Re: Procrastination Tavern
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2010, 03:50:22 PM »
that doesnt count as an excuse. however ill keep my eye on you vosrik, a potential recruit but not for slurgle or the ordo. for my third treacherous faction
Someday someone will say something about me witty or memorable enough to put here til then enjoy this;
Rule 66: the cake is a lie

Working tirelessly to revive BattleFleet Fury

WE need YOU

Offline Vosrik

• Adventures make one late for dinner!
  • Armies: Space Marines
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2010, 03:55:21 PM »
oooo sounds interesting.....

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2010, 03:57:00 PM »
whispers at vosrik*we will take over after they have finished their little war, inj playing both sideas against each other
Someday someone will say something about me witty or memorable enough to put here til then enjoy this;

WE need YOU

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2010, 04:01:03 PM »
And I'll keep an eye on YOU, nomsheep, to find out what this "treacherous faction" really is...
« Last Edit: June 7, 2010, 09:15:57 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"
- Gandalf

Offline Vosrik

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2010, 04:03:45 PM »
Ha! Now I have valuable information. Tangi! Vanity Killer! Dreggog! We have a traitor in our midst!

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2010, 04:09:55 PM »
cough prove it snitch, i have a recording of you pledging alliegience to sanct, trust me its genuine, ar we leaving or what?

WE need YOU

Offline Vosrik

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2010, 04:51:26 PM »
Ha! Give me a break. The LAST thing I would do, EVER, is pledge an allegiance to Sanct. I will leave however......with Tangi and the rest when they are ready. You will never find any evidence against me, as there is none. Go tell you leader Sanct that you failed to persuade Vosrik to join your crew. I'll see you later on my lascannon sights!  ;)

Offline Vespasian Swiper

• Dear Live Journal...
  • Damn Dora...
    • Club DM
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2010, 06:28:44 PM »
Swiper slid the multitude of drinks over. "Here is the location," he hands over a selection of maps and GPS co-ordinates, "of where it should be... I suggest you leave as soon as possible. You must first travel for two days through the Desolate Wasteland. A dangerous place of..."

An alarm went off behind the bar, he glanced down, "Back in a bit, now get off, I've got to prevent the reactor overloading again..."

He vanished through a trapdoor in the floor and sentry guns dropped down to make sure no one took freebies...
Its an even stranger day when you have a fat Games Workshop-Fanboy Ninja declare to end you for something you did for April Fools on Teh Interwebz.

It's a strange day in the world where I find myself agreeing more often than not with Swiper.  :D

Offline Spotted zebra

• Give me liberty or give me death.
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2010, 07:23:01 PM »
Spotted zebra glances at the sentry gun, glances at the counter, and back... He decides not to bum rush the counter.

what ho, lets go!

Offline Calamity

• Concussor Concussed Dice | Captain
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Cocking up miniatures since 1998
  • Armies: Kharadron Overlords, Bloodbound, Celestial Lions
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2010, 07:43:54 PM »
''Hang on, the Sat Nav's giving me problems...

...look, I know there's no road there.  It dosn't matter, it's a tank!  Just tell me whether or not we turn left at''

*SatNav*: ''NINE!!!''

''Oh for beslubbers sake :P...''

*SatNav*: Das is good, ya?

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2010, 03:53:04 AM »
Members of the Ordo, we have a problem.
I've just been notified that Sanctjud has now declared himself "leader of the Ordo Pedobearus". I say we declare all-out WAR. All in favour, say "Aye"!
« Last Edit: June 7, 2010, 09:15:31 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"
- Gandalf

Offline Tyranid_Wannabe

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Es ist ein schönes Schiff
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2010, 03:56:04 AM »
"Hey guys guess what... Shotgun" replied a cheerful T_W who now had the pleasure of sitting in the front seat. "Let's get cracking, Tangi we await you to take off in a cloud of dust to where our german friend pleases us to go".
Heed my wisdom, ignore my ignorance

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2010, 04:04:11 AM »
*Hops into personal Mars Pattern Warhound Titan and charges up the engines, Twin-linked Plasma Cannon Blaster, and Twin-Linked Mega Bolters*
Let's go!
« Last Edit: June 7, 2010, 09:15:19 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
- Gandalf

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2010, 04:19:10 AM »
jumps on cold one, 'lets go'

WE need YOU

Offline Tyranid_Wannabe

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Es ist ein schönes Schiff
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2010, 05:16:16 AM »
*be-atch slaps Shalken and nomsheep*. "Oh no you are not ruining my shotgun moment. We all travel in the same vehicle... and no titans. Pu that back where you found it, you don't know where its been".
Heed my wisdom, ignore my ignorance

Offline Calamity

• Concussor Concussed Dice | Captain
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Cocking up miniatures since 1998
  • Armies: Kharadron Overlords, Bloodbound, Celestial Lions
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2010, 05:41:08 AM »
SatNav: FORK IN ZE ROAD AHEAD!!!  FORK IN ZE ROAD AHEAD!!!

Tangi: *faceplam*

SatNav: Make a you turn NOW!!!

Tangi:  >:( We haven't bloody left yet you stupid.....

SatNav: Make a you turn NOW!!!  Do it now NOW plze!!!  You turn NOW!!!  Das is good!!!

Tangi: :'(

Nom, VK, TW, Spotted Zeb, Shalken, Vosrik?  Are we all ready to go?  I need to appease this thing.....oh, and if you don't wanna ride in the tank, I shall be very insulted indeed. >:(
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 05:45:38 AM by Land Raider Tangi of the Ordo Pedobearus »

Offline Vosrik

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2010, 07:50:43 AM »
Ooh!! In the tank I go, if you don't mind!  ;D  *jumps in, sits down, and checks the 40k Online forums using the LCD TV screen.  :o Wait a minute......Sanctju d just proclaimed himself leader of the Ordo Pedobearus! I cry outrage!

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2010, 05:04:05 PM »
No Titans?!?!
Oh, ok..... *shuts down titan and teleports it back to hanger*
« Last Edit: June 7, 2010, 09:14:53 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
- Gandalf

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2010, 01:29:27 PM »
fine, i do know where it's been though, somewhere dingy and cold for the last thousand years. hell at least the tank has a tv

WE need YOU

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2010, 01:58:47 PM »
fine, i do know where it's been though, somewhere dingy and cold for the last thousand years. hell at least the tank has a tv

It has NOT been somewhere cold and dingy for the last thousand years. It was master-crafted by myself. It has been residing in my well-kept hanger bay, and it has come in handy in several recent battles.
And it has a TV too....but it only broadcasts what is outside the Titan, not the News (not that I'd ever WANT to watch the news.....who would, anyway? Bo-ring....)

*Hops inside Tangi's Land Raider, grabs peanuts, and turns on TV*
 :o Hey look guys!!! It's Ultramarines: the Movie!
« Last Edit: June 7, 2010, 09:14:36 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
- Gandalf