News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2400 pt. Warriors of Chaos for Tournament (and first time playing in a couple of  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Khulric

• Everyone's favorite lurker.
  • Armies: Necrons, Alpha Legion (everything)
Looks like I've been coerced by the Ruinous Powers to once again return to the field.

I'm out of practice, but I'll be fixing that for the next month to prepare for the event. This list is comprised of mostly what I have available (aside from a second Hellcannon), and I'm trying to make do with what I have, but will consider/welcome any suggestions.

First off, the list.

Lvl 4 Sorceress of Tzeentch - Disk, Infernal Puppet, Talisman of Protection, Charmed Shield

Wulfrik the Wanderer
-18x

39 Marauders of Khorne - Standard Bearer, Musician, Great Weapons
18 Warriors of Tzeentch - Standard Bearer, Musician, Shields, Banner of Eternal Flame
18 Warriors of Tzeentch - Standard Bearer, Musician, Shields, Rapturous Standard
5 Hounds
5 Hounds

5 Knights of Tzeentch - Standard Bearer, Musician, Blasted Standard

Hellcannon
Hellcannon
Warshrine - Mark of Slaanesh

Total: 2399

I don't know the current meta too well, but I know I will see 1 or 2 Dwarf gun lines, a Dark Elf twin hydra list, and another Chaos player who almost always runs a lvl 4 Shadow lord with a death star of 40 chosen. Unfortunately, even with this info, I'm not too sure exactly what to expect (other than to avoid the chosen).

Do you think this list can do well? Are there any glaring flaws? Any tips for someone who is out of the swing of things?

Thanks everyone.