News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Tactica dark eldar  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Zeus

• Know your enemy and know yourself.
Tactica dark eldar
« on: February 23, 2002, 01:00:22 PM »
I love dark eldar with all of my twisted soul...........and for you new guys that are loooking for ways to use em.........i have my strategy here and it works very well.

I like to use my raider squads to spear head assaults as to take fire away from my wych and hq in raiders...i send all of these at 12 towards the enemy laying down a curtain of fire from the raiders and ravagers........i also use a couple foot warrior squads with dark lances to suport this and take out any annoying tanks and dreadnoughts....... ...i use small 3 man reaver squads with 2 blasters to go hunt ordanance and such I usually send these at full bore 24in towards enemy as they either have to waste precious shots that will save my raiders......or pay the price of some dead tanks........i use talos to back up my foot warrior squads or just to force back enemy deployment......... ...i usually use an hq and raider squad and a wych squad and raider squad to converger on two enemy squads to wipe them out and then continue on doing this while reaking havoc with my raiders and such............by now im deep in thier deployment zone controlling the battle...........an d thats how it should be.............this rarley loses
Im a cowboy......on a steal horse i ride, and im wanted ........ Dead or Alive.