News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Philadelphia Area  (Read 623 times)

Offline adamdodici

• Runnin' sh*t in '05
Philadelphia Area
« on: December 15, 2003, 03:42:18 PM »
Anyone in the Philadelphia area?

I usually play at GW Cherry Hill with the occasional trip to GW Franklin Mills.
He will be drawn to large cities, where he will clog sewers, reverse street signs, and steal everybody's left shoe.

Offline Avocalguy

Re: Philadelphia Area
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 11:33:46 AM »
my Son and I both play in at the Mill. I play Fantasty, He plays 40k. we usually go every other week or so. On the weekend it is very crowded and you should be able to get a game in.

We have been to Cherry Hill but its too small and we get watched tooo much, (If you know what i mean). Now that Rob is gone maybe it is better, however i doubt it.

If you didn't know there is also a shop on South Street, called Showcase where you can play as well. abit of a mess and the players think they know everything  ::), so make sure you know you army and have a rule book to prove them wrong.

Offline adamdodici

• Runnin' sh*t in '05
Re: Philadelphia Area
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 04:06:26 PM »
Yo, man.

I played at Franklins Mills twice.  I've known Trent for a long time - since he worked at the old GW on South Street, which turned into...Showcase!  The people who game there are not to my liking at all.

Cherry Hill has a new mananger, Jay, and it's fantastic.  Much better than before.  Oh, the horror stories everyone has from before Jay...
He will be drawn to large cities, where he will clog sewers, reverse street signs, and steal everybody's left shoe.