News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: the new scenario, and rules  (Read 588 times)

Offline wolf13

• agile, mobile and hostile
    • My army
the new scenario, and rules
« on: May 8, 2003, 03:35:26 PM »
so, those of you who have gotten the new scenario and rules, what do you think of them? first off, you field a lot more for the pice, but each guy is a lot less powerful. to me, this looks like they completly scrapped the cj list, and are starting fresh. no special guns, no wargear, nerfed solitare. invnunarable save and still count as in cover, but no domino field, and no flip belts. now, if this is a base for a new list, it might not be to bad, once they add wargear and squad updates, however, they defianatly need the flip and dispersed fromation.

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
Re:the new scenario, and rules
« Reply #1 on: May 8, 2003, 03:45:22 PM »
We do not need to speculate in how they might be in the future. We can make the future.

What I propose is that all who get hold of the new scenario (and please do not post anything included in copyright on this board, as I will erase it when I see it) play it when they get a chance, and submit feedback on it, as previously outlined here.

http://www.eldaronline.com/community/index.php?board=44;action=display;threadid=37517

If you want to read the new scenario it is to be found in the #64 issue of the troll mail order catalogue in the back (like pages 27&28 or something).
« Last Edit: May 8, 2003, 04:05:24 PM by Rasmus »

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.