Disadvantadges of Dark Angels:
- Intractable: Fail a Morale Test taken from shooting and then you can't move for a turn. Not a nice thing.
- Fallen: It gets repetitive to roll for this every game, and after you name the chrecter that knows of the fallen, he has a habit of disappearing in a Rhino for the whole game.
- Allies: While an awsomely fluffy rule it kinda limits some of the crazy fun possibilites you can have.
- HQ: Your HQ choices cost more than most space marines thanks to being Stubborn and all having terminator Honors.
- Unit Choices: You don't get Veteran Squads, or the HQ squad.
Advantadges no-one has noted:
-Stuborn: You can make your squads Stubborn for 5 points if you have a Vet. Sergeant in them. Only drawback is that you can't use optional fallback rules. Passing All morale tests is worth it in my opinion.
- Deathwing Terminators: For 5 points more they're stubborn, have excellent fluff, and you can make the either Shooty or Assaulty.
- Psychic Powers: Your Librarian has a choice of not 1 but 2 Psychihc powers depending on what you want him to do.
- Ravenwing: Ravenwing have a 6+ Jink Save against attacks...Having that little edge is more than enough sometimes. You also get to re-roll the die for a difficult terrain test.
- Plasma in tactical squads...fun fun
- awsome fluff
-Robes. Everyone loves robes