GW posted a whole bunch of new and updated FAQs here
. Primarily they are to bring supplement Space Marine chapters in line with the new codex until they have their supplements published, but there are some changes for the Xenos as well (which apparently pisses a lot of them off).
As a Dark Angel player, I am really excited about the changes:
- Inner Circle Infantry, effectively, all have the Transhuman stratagem
- Deathwing Command Squads can legitimately protect characters
- Apothecaries don't bring people back from the dead, but do give a FNP to units
- The Nephilim Jetfighter is a legitimate Air Superiority Fighter now
- Dark Talon Rift Cannon? Yeah... I had to change my pants for that one.
- Talonmasters are Lieutenants, and can share slots with other Lts
There are some glaring omissions that I think need to be addressed, though. Sammael, for instance, has apparently lost his Land Speeder; and the Deathwing Ancient is no longer a thing... except for the Relic banner that says it can only be taken by a Deathwing Ancient...
Gotta love GW proofreading