flood

News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Embers of the Past (Clarity & World Cohesion Edit - Pre Editor)  (Read 3831 times)

Online Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Armies: Lumineth & Idoneth
Re: The Embers of the Past (Clarity & World Cohesion Edit - Pre Editor)
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2020, 09:16:46 PM »
The Embers of The Past is officially submitted to my editor! The official manuscript critique begins two weeks from today!

Once it's over, I'll give you guys an update on how things will progress moving forward.

I also have a proofread scheduled in July, after which I'll be sharing some of the finalized scenes that I've labored over and edited on my behalf by my talented editor.

Excited!
“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”
― Glen Cook, The Black Company

Offline Dread

• Warlock
  • Voidraven, the stone skipping across the universe.
  • Armies: Eldar, DE, Harlis, GK, Necrons, DW, BL, sisters
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2020, 11:48:16 PM »
This is great! Glad to hear,  can't wait to see how it all turns out. Good luck!
"Burning thru the universe in search of peace only brings more war. Peace is an illusion, war is reality, that is the way of things"

Farseer Gol'Istria of    the Morea Nebula craftword

01000101 01101100 01100100 01100001 01110010 00100000 01010010 01110101 01101100 01100101 00100001

Online Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2020, 09:40:39 AM »
This is great! Glad to hear,  can't wait to see how it all turns out. Good luck!

Thank you for the good wishes, Dread, and your continued support!

It means a lot!
“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”

Offline Alienscar

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2020, 10:02:27 AM »
The Embers of The Past is officially submitted to my editor! The official manuscript critique begins two weeks from today!

That is fantastic news Myen'Tal, and I look forward to your update
Quote from: Starrakatt
"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Quote from: Cavalier
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

Online Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2020, 02:02:55 PM »
Thanks, Alienscar! And thank you for your continued support and guidance as well!

Online Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2020, 09:03:40 AM »
"Contract is signed! I'm excited to announce that I've just booked author John Malone for a proofread on his novel "The Embers of the Past" in August. 🙌🏻

I'm set to begin the manuscript critique on his book next Monday, and he's already on my schedule for a secondary follow-up service. Fabulous! I love how new clients have such faith in me. 🥰"

-Kristen Corrects Inc. on her facebook page

I am stoked!

So, I'll be sharing a general overview of any changes that may need to happen to the manuscript and how Kristen feels about the manuscript as a whole. I may speak about some initial threads in the story arc that have yet to be discussed and how they may change. Or I may not, I wouldn't want to spoil you guys anymore on the story details!

The proofread will happen a month later than I anticipated, but that was my fault for not scheduling that ahead of time. Oh well, gives me more time to get this coverart thing situated.

I'll keep you guys updated! Everything kicks off in less than a week! It's going to be a hell of a ride from here on out I feel!

Offline Alienscar

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2020, 08:16:10 AM »
I am stoked!

And so you should be. I can't imagine what it must feel like to be on course to getting a book published.
Quote from: Starrakatt
"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Quote from: Cavalier
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

Online Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2020, 08:44:13 AM »
For me, personally, it's a good amount of excitement tempered with no small amount of anticipation, nervousness, and anxiety lol ;). But I'm still confident the end result will be worth all of the toil! Got to say that a lot of the feedback I've received here has really aided me in the progression of this whole process.

A lot of the lessons I've learned here, although many came with harsh realizations, have really given me the confidence to commit and give this whole thing 100% all of my creativity and passion.

Thanks guys 8) ;D, wouldn't know where I'd be right now without your guys support!