Beasts of Chaos Preview- Part 2: Old Beasts, New Tricks - Warhammer Community
Takes away from the article:
1) Bestigors now have bonuses to hit both against hordes and ORDER forces, plus some extra attacks on the charge.
2) Bestigors now are battleline if you take a Bray Shaman.
3) Gargants are apparently better...
4) Gorgons can potentially swallow entire models whole and kill them outright, but you must roll against the wound characteristic.
5) Dragon Ogors not hit on 3+ across all of their melee weapons except their claws, and also have a good number of attacks.
6)Shaggoths can increase the rend of nearby units (looking at the Dragon Ogors!)
7) Bullgors have a few extra attacks to represent their goring horns. They can also potentially inflict mortal wounds on top of their regular damage.
8)Centigors are back, and can increase the quality of their hit rolls in the hero phase.
9)Tzaangor enlightened are now cheaper if you take them on foot! (Finally!)
10) Great Bray Shamans can also reduce armor saves for an enemy unit. Also Savage Dominion is back (Nuff said!)