Thanks, Mage, so I figured out how to reassemble thanks to your link. Problem is now that the trigger is not flexing anymore.
By flexing, do you mean its not bouncing back to the ready position very well? For me, this happened as the "rocker" was in a bad position when I put the "needle tube" back in. Effectively the rocker was just on a bad angle.
So I rebuild the airbrush by:
Trigger, rocket (using tweezers), load the needle from the front as a bent needle tip can damage the "tip" causing air to rush back into your paint chamber. Then load the "needle tube", spring and spring adjuster, no chuck just yet.
Pull the needle in so you can see the tip of the needle in the paint well. Then very carefully screw the tip back in, I say carefully as I have over tightened the tip, which snaps off, leaving the thread still in the air brush, luckily it was a cheapo I learned that lesson on.
I then finish the back end of the brush, test the trigger and needle movement, then add the regulator and end cap on the front, finally the air valve, which I leave connected to the hose any way.
Then water test to make sure there is no bubble forming in the paint well or any leaks, both are signs that something is not sealing correctly.