flood

News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: My Aeldari and Aelf  (Read 30115 times)

Offline magenb

• Aspect Warrior
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: My Aeldari and Aelf
« Reply #420 on: March 8, 2020, 08:01:53 PM »
but three on the bottom I've never seen before!

Issues 127 aka 1st codex, 2nd codex, then two 3rd edition codex and supplement.

1st and 2nd codex are chock full of lore.

Nice collection. Have you been looking for Issue 127 for long?

Yeah been trying to snipe one for some time, just the prices can go a little crazy as most of them are still on the other side of the world from me.

Sold off my Sylvaneth as they had been sitting on the shelf since I got them, so picked up some gear from another galaxy far, far away :) The game looks fairly simple to play, with not a lot of models on the board, so hopefully it will be a good way to introduce tabletop war games to my son.

Offline Calamity

• Concussor Concussed Dice | Captain
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Cocking up miniatures since 1998
  • Armies: Kharadron Overlords, Bloodbound, Celestial Lions
« Reply #421 on: March 8, 2020, 08:05:57 PM »
They look amazing magenb!  I especially like the stripes on the stormtroopers.  Really gives them some character!

Iíve heard about this game.  Itís quite easy to play I hear?

Offline Dread

• Warlock
  • Voidraven, the stone skipping across the universe.
  • Armies: Eldar, DE, Harlis, GK, Necrons, DW, BL, sisters
« Reply #422 on: March 9, 2020, 01:27:34 AM »
Legion is a blast, it has a great game mechanic, minis and a good time. Back and forth play, easy setup and just plain fun.
"Burning thru the universe in search of peace only brings more war. Peace is an illusion, war is reality, that is the way of things"

Farseer Gol'Istria of    the Morea Nebula craftword

01000101 01101100 01100100 01100001 01110010 00100000 01010010 01110101 01101100 01100101 00100001

Offline Looshkin

• Aspect Warrior
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Once held an Utter Fear of Tiny Diamonds
  • Armies: I 'play' Eldar. Or at least horde unpainted models
« Reply #423 on: Yesterday at 10:23:06 AM »

Nice collection. Have you been looking for Issue 127 for long?

Yeah been trying to snipe one for some time, just the prices can go a little crazy as most of them are still on the other side of the world from me.

I'm categorically not promising anything; but I know that I had an Issue 127...which I then misplaced. I replaced it. Everything I have is packed up for the sale of my house, but when I get a chance, I'll see if I can find the other copy. If I do, it's yours, no questions asked (it's a big if, as I have a lot of stuff and it's like finding a needle in a stack of needles, but still).

As for the painting...I love those Stormtroopers. I've been somewhat interested in getting into Legion, but the vast amount of already unpainted stuff I own is holding me back. Glad to see you've leapt in and are enjoying it.

The 2 armies are coming along very nicely, but the Stormtroopers are definitely my favourites so far.
WD127 - Started a Love Affair my Wallet Just Can't Cope With...