News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Dog of War's Multiple Army Project (Ork, Nurgle, Eldar, Dark Eldar)  (Read 5477 times)

Offline Cavalier

• High Corsair Prince of Painting | Warlock
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Renegade Autarch
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angels, World Eaters
Re: Dog of War's Multiple Army Project (Ork, Nurgle, Eldar, Dark Eldar)
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2017, 08:08:08 AM »
Wow sounds like an awesome vacation. Never been ice fishing... but I'd love to do that sometime. Glorious!

Hmmm couldn't find the Kopta's on page 2... but were you referencing the Deff Dreads? I think both of those paint schemes look awesome. Either one would do... I think having a mix of them would be funny... like the Orks dont understand camoflage, they just think if you paint camouflage (regardless of color) somehow it'll help.

Also checking back to find those Koptas I saw some of your old chaos stuff.... wow I forgot about those models. Boy do they look freaking awesome. The Spawn and the Terminators are so freaking sweet.... what an awesome chaos army.

Anyway great stuff bud. Cant wait to see those koptas join the ranks. Also I'd love to see a group shot of your chaos stuff... if you get the time of course. Anyway keep it up DoW!
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/

Online Looshkin

• Utter Fear of Tiny Diamonds
  • Armies: Elder mainly. About once a year...
Re: Dog of War's Multiple Army Project (Ork, Nurgle, Eldar, Dark Eldar)
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2017, 04:14:13 AM »
Entertaining the kids, beers with friends and ice fishing instead of painting? Sounds like you're winning to me. Excellent use of a holiday DoW!
WD127 - Started a Love Affair my Wallet Just Can't Cope With...