flood

News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Grizzly's Xenos, Mechs and Pointy ears !  (Read 11599 times)

Offline Ynneadwraith

• Corsair
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: The Grizzly's Xenos, Mechs and Pointy ears !
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2018, 09:54:41 AM »
Neat :) nice to see some of the lesser races in their rightful place: taking the bullet instead of the eldar. Your Farseer must be doing his job ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 09:55:42 AM by Ynneadwraith »
Check out my Eldar, Exodites, Corsairs and Croneworlders :)

Eldar, Exodites, Corsairs and Croneworlders!

Offline MyenTal

« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2018, 01:38:50 AM »
Really cool choice of different color schemes for each squad, Grizzly. I think the white and ocher ones are my favorite! Are you intending for the different schemes on your battlesuits as well? Or will they have a more unified scheme?
“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”
― Glen Cook, The Black Company

Offline Looshkin

• Aspect Warrior
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Once held an Utter Fear of Tiny Diamonds
  • Armies: I 'play' Eldar. Or at least horde unpainted models
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2018, 05:51:25 PM »
That is a very daunting amount of models to paint! You are a far braver man than me!

For the color, you can maybe spot I did some test with red and blue, but some friend said it did not really fit. Wich I do think so a bit aswell. Yet I can't say my current color scheme makes me happy so I will try a few things for a while until I do find what color I want to have. And then it's going to be building and painting time!!!

I think red and blue together in a scheme can work...but it's difficult. As they are both bold, primary colours, they will fight for attention (Part of the reason I hate my Eldar at the moment...too much red, which makes the models fight themselves). If you only have one of the colours acting as the focus, with the other as a spot colour, used in strict moderation, it can work...but balance is key.

Whatever you end up deciding, good luck!
WD127 - Started a Love Affair my Wallet Just Can't Cope With...