This is the first competition of the Ork list building series. Since in my experience the new meta for a fun game the size went down to 1k points to avoid the serious spamming that went on in higher point games.
Later competitions will have higher points, so for those of us with huge armies just wait for it.
Now I stole some rules from the eldar forum as I have never run a list building contest. If the eldar dudes want to cry plagiarism I will of course deny everything, as orks don't even know the meaning of that word (too many syllables).The competition and rulesBuild a take on all comers ork list of 1,000 points.
1. When writing the list, please make sure that it is legible and easy to read. Also please include the points total, plus a short break down of the tactics you plan on using with the list.
2. No allies allowed, ork units only.
3. The list must be of the Bound type.
4. Post your army list in a new thread on the Ork board and link to that thread by replying to this thread, with the link only and a short note that you have submitted a list. Please only use this thread for links of list submissions.
5. After posting your list, you may edit it based on comments you receive from the community, but only in your thread and not on this one.
6. To avoid mod deletion follow the rules for listing units and points, so just total points for a unit with a sum at the bottom for the whole army.
7. Then for those who may not have a clue about orkishness tactics, please add a little bit about how you intend to use the units and the army as a whole.
After a period of time, to be determined randomly by the grots in my truck repair facility, I will close the contest and figure out a way to determine teef earnings.
I will create a new thread for every new contest,and that will be specifically for the new contest, and we will branch out to themes, builds, specific missions, etc. etc. etc.
Looking forward to seeing your lists. Now, get to work!