News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ok, So I wasn't done list building yet... 1850 Evil Sunz  (Read 1209 times)

Offline adamscurr

• Mega Armored Biker Boss
  • Armies: Evil Sunz, Crimson Fists
Ok, So I wasn't done list building yet... 1850 Evil Sunz
« on: June 5, 2013, 06:35:17 PM »
So, my new escalation league is going to top out at 1850.  So I decided to build a list and give it a go...  I've divided the list into purpose rather than FOC slot...  I was going for a hammer and anvil, slow and fast type build...   Though being Evil Sunz, everything is pretty fast!

Anvil

KFF Mek, Burna, CB
19 Shoota Boyz, PK Nob w/BP, BS
-- BW, BS, Deff Rolla

20 Shoota Boyz, PK Nob w/BP, 2 BS
--BW BS, Deff Rolla

Hamma

Warboss, PK, CB, BP, Kombi-Skorcha (Can ride with Boyz or MANZ)
12 Shoota Boyz, PK Nob w/BP
-- Trukk, BP, Ram

11 Shoota Boyz, Nob w/ BC
-- Trukk, BP, Ram

3 MANZ, 3 KSkorcha
-- Trukk, BP, Ram

Anti Armor/Anti Infantry

6 Lootas
-- Big Trakk, Flakka Gun

6 Lootas
-- Big Trakk, Flakka Gun

Dakka Jet, Supa Shoota

Dakka Jet, Supa Shoota

I also have a couple of pics of the progress on the ne Dakka Jet...  Mainly just more rivets.  But I put on some grot tanks I'm working on...  Not much so far, but they will be awesome soon! lol

Adam

Cause We's Da Orks, and You's Not!!!

Offline Ork E Nuff

• Ork Boy
  • 'ere WE go, 'ere WE go, 'ere WE go!!!!!
  • Armies: Orks, SM (occassionally)
Re: Ok, So I wasn't done list building yet... 1850 Evil Sunz
« Reply #1 on: June 5, 2013, 08:07:46 PM »
Ok...two part reply...

First - Adam, good list, great looking dakka jet, and the grot tanks are hysterical.  I now have to steal  acquire with all due prejudicebecome inspired by this idea...curse you....

Second - 3 seperate list entries?  Come on man...there's probably a 12 step "HELP" group out there for ya...just step away slowly and everything will be ok...
Blood n Guts is nuffin more dan bio-d-gradible axle grease.....Remember, that which does not kill you, will only try harder the next time...I've named me attack squig "Skippy"....is that wrong?

Offline adamscurr

« Reply #2 on: June 5, 2013, 09:19:13 PM »
 ;D  Thanks for the rerply Ork enuff... 

I was just trying to say how I would use each section of the force...  The trukks would move up fast, probably maximum first round and hit some cover, hoping to survive the first round to cause mayhem in the second.  The battle wagons would roll forward and lay down some dakka on any target or rush forward and cause mayhem.  The dakka jets, lootas, and flakka tracks will dismount troops and cause mayhem... 

Pretty much the list is about mayhem and foolishness!

Adam

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
« Reply #3 on: June 6, 2013, 10:47:37 AM »
Well, that looks like a great list, especially since there are no kans or dreads  :)

I met a tau player who wanted to test his 1850 tourney list so I beefed up my 1500 list and then proceeded to massacre his army. At the end of turn four he called it as all he had left was one squad of eight fire warriors.

Here is my list:
Speed Freaks

BIG MEK: Gitburna; Heavy, Cybork, Kustom Force Field, Burna

TROOPS
1: 12 BOYS; Shootas, NOB, ‘eavy armor, boss pole, Big Shoota.   
TRUKK; Red Paint, Ram.
2: 12 BOYS; Shootas, NOB, ‘eavy armor, boss pole, Big Shoota.
TRUKK; Red Paint, Ram.
3: 12 BOYS; Shootas, NOB, ‘eavy armor, boss pole, Big Shoota.
TRUKK; Red Paint, Ram.
4: 12 BOYS; Sluggas, NOB, ‘eavy armor, boss pole, Power Claw.
TRUKK; Red Paint, Plank, ram.
5: 12 BOYS; Sluggas, NOB, ‘eavy armor, boss pole, Power Claw.
6: 12 BOYS; Sluggas, NOB, ‘eavy armor, boss pole, Power Claw.

FAST
1:  3 War Buggies, Twin Link Rockits, Red Paint.
2:  3 War Buggies, Tracks, Red Paint, Twin Link Rockets.
3:  3 Deffcoptas, Twin Link Rocket Launchas.   

ELITE
1: 15 Tank Busta Boys, Nob with, Tank Hammer, Boss Pole.

HEAVY
1: Battle Wagon; red paint, grot rigger, Death roller 4 Rockit launchas.

Total   =1847

I did not get a copy of his list, but some of the space marine players standing nearby had said they had been slaughtered by his list. So for a quick on the spot rough list I did pretty good.

So you are getting back to the KoS, I knew you would not stray away for long  ;)
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline adamscurr

« Reply #4 on: June 6, 2013, 01:26:26 PM »
Well...  My love for orks has always been the vehicals...  I have no two of the same model in my army, so each is unique and ramshackle!  I also got blown to bits by a Tau list with my dread mob...  It was just too slow to be effective...  An army with a lot of firepower can sit back and choose targets...

Now, my typical mobile list will be in his face fast...  So I'm hoping to minimize firepower and cause some panic as I'm all over his lines...  I'm particularly excited to run some MANZ again...  I think the unit of three in a trukk is cheap enough to not be a big deal if they go on a suicide run, but scary enough to force the opponent to deal with them...  Plus, they are scoring wit the warboss and not too much more expensive than a squad of trukk boyz...  I'll be willing to wager they will inflict a lot more damage as well...  Particular working in conjunction with my two trukk boyz squads...

Adam
« Last Edit: June 6, 2013, 01:29:18 PM by adamscurr »