Gotta love Saturdays . . . my looted wagon is finished, much to the joy of my tankbuster nob; he was very cross that a load of bikes came into the shop after him, and got seen to first.
I took the grot on a banner pole off the back, he was just too fragile and kept snapping off while painting. Will either have to pin him, or leave him off. Not sure whether it needs him . . . any thoughts?
Next . . . I'm conflicted. Don't want to do more bikes at the moment, but otherwise I don't know. It's either:
1) 9 Tankbusters for the Looted wagon (would be 10, but I'm outta rokkit launchers!)
2) A deff dredd (have 2, want at least one done to go with the kans)
3) One or both of my alternate HQs (still sitting on my gluing/drying shelf taunting me)
4) The 'ard boys (started, after all; and their trukk is done already)
5) A deff kopta squadron (not the best option tactically, I'm aware, but I like the idea)
6) A Battlewagon with 11 burnas (bigger project, but it's got to be done sometime)