News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Inquisitor Orks?  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Foolishness

• *feeling Foolish*
Inquisitor Orks?
« on: November 16, 2002, 07:33:13 AM »
Hey i was wondering if anyone plays inquistitor? cause i made a model of a normal ork (took the axe [choppa] and the chainsword [choppa] arms used green stuff to add shoulders so they hands were one on top of the other. heated some wire pushed it through a bit and used green stuff to fashion a big ol sword) my story for this guy is he was a weird boy who in the heat of battle grabbed a power sword off a dead veteran and killed the nob the held him (this weirdboy was form the advanced societies where the weird onez are treated poorly [read the BBB]) neway i was wonder what you would give him for stats? i gave him high ws (obviously) like 18 bs (hes a weird boy come on) and long story short really tough not too bright good will power and his initiative i gave as 52. but once i placed him in my Roll playing campaign and did a test run. he died, ALOT. he also had some powers (like the stomp from the BBB) anyone know what i should do to make him live without giving him armour? besides armour (open helm on head) and krak armour on crotch and chest?
 ;D
The quickest way to end a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell (1903 - 1950)

Offline Lord_Dante

• add me to msn, asmodai_@hotmail.com
Re:Inquisitor Orks?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 08:36:55 AM »
what toughness did you give him, coz orks is known ta be da tuff ones....also he should be able to do some sort of mega-regenerate. orks reporduce by popping out of the ground, and give some grot assistants, low stats, but u hafta take out the grots b4 u can hurt the weirdboy... did that help?
you will all suffer pain at the hands of the scars of the reaper, successor chapter of the white scars

Offline Foolishness

• *feeling Foolish*
thank
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2002, 05:57:28 PM »
thank you the grot idea is pretty useful
The quickest way to end a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell (1903 - 1950)