News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: batrep using my 1500 list  (Read 1537 times)

Offline the_humble_terminator

• Tankbusta Boy
  • Judgement Day is inevitable...See you soon!
batrep using my 1500 list
« on: January 26, 2011, 06:28:42 PM »
hey guys, doing a batrep on a game i played today versus the guard i lost to in my last tournament. the deployment wasspearhead,mission was capture and control, my boyz on two objectives in the back, his missle tank thing on one in his corner.

here comes the imagery:

my deployment- cautious as he may get first turn......i have my bikers in front giving the other guys cover, plus the vehicles are behind the others and terrain aswell...... soooooo im safe?

he didnt get the initiate stolen.........weez be too sneaky for dat shenaniganz  ;D

so my bikers dart off on the first turn, the gunline moved ever so slightly, and the bikers obviously turboed into his corner.....only to be surprised byyyyy----->

yarrik alone as a deterrent due to iron will.(and hilariousness) which he only got up once. ;D the dice on the bikers were from lousy cover saves and stupid templates at str10, this was when i had also later blown up his tank and yarrik.

failed attempt to destroy the tank, out of range except for the painboy which means i did move up but didnt do anything big the gunline scattered to nothingness

ahhhhhh! deepstriking stormtroopers killed a tank, but got shot at by the shoota boyz next turn, all are now dead.

and a couple of painboy wounds....he died as well as the other bikers died. :( mind you that the bikers are occuying all his time to attack my boyz and they are still holding the objective....bad decision

finally i hit the tank, my warboss split to attack the other. and that decided his next move, which was to move up and tank shock the boyz with the one that only had its gun blown off, the other was immobilised...go boss!!!!

the next turn he had destroyed almost everything left on his side besides a warboss, and a single powerklaw nob with 1 wound left as well. he tried to just full out tword my boys, and the game ended on turn 5, so he couldnt get there in time.

game ended with my boyz here still holding the objective....moved to prevent his tank shock.

here as well ;D

^^EDITED^^

i won the game holding two, him holding 1, i immobilised a tank with one of my boomguns so he couldnt go as far as he wanted to in trying to get to tankshock and win, so it was a lot of fun, but a great victory for orkzes!
« Last Edit: February 4, 2011, 05:53:43 PM by the_humble_terminator »
IfThe Terminator Series' Skynet would realize something.....

If they send Terminators back in time every time they are about to lose....but instead...they send them to the point at which judgement day occurred...and each time after, send to about 3 months after the time they last received a terminator...The resistance would lose a lot quicker. As the technology would actually be improving too fast for the resistance to react.....The Terminator series would end...and Skynet would have won.

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: batrep using my 1500 list
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 07:33:42 PM »
Good pictures, need a bit more on the blow by blow thing, also a list comparison is needed to see what he had compared to yours. (rather than type out your list again you can just link to where you posted it before).

Head on over to the batrep threads, and see what makes a good batrep, etc. etc. etc.
http://www.40konline.com/index.php?board=38.0

However since this is at least a good attempt = 2 teef, and maybe next batrep there will be more details.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

• Tankbusta Boy
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:36:06 PM »
i had forgotten about the teef thing, thanks, skeetergod

If they send Terminators back in time every time they are about to lose....but instead...they send them to the point at which judgement day occurred...and each time after, send to about 3 months after the time they last received a terminator...The resistance would lose a lot quicker. As the technology would actually be improving too fast for the resistance to react.....The Terminator series would end...and Skynet would have won.

• Tankbusta Boy
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 08:08:38 PM »
http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=209790.0

here is the thread to the list i used.

• Tankbusta Boy
« Reply #4 on: February 4, 2011, 05:54:58 PM »
the batrep has been edited...sorry i got caught up and forgot about it