flood

News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Orks are not so good  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Mr Wang ZM889

• Fook Yu!!!!
Orks are not so good
« on: November 12, 2002, 08:11:05 PM »
Orks are cool but I am  newbie and I dont know wat to get pleez help me w/ an army list

Offline CrimsonFist

Re:Orks are not so good
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2002, 10:13:23 PM »
basic startup:

warboss + retinue in a trukk
dreadnought
2x16 squad of ork boyz, one shoota one slugga
stormboyz

should be good to start u off, go with the warboss and retinue and the 2 boyz squads to start.
Crimson Fists Army: 2356pts : 18-4-0
Ork Army: 1872pts : 25-15-3
Tau Army: 374pts (just started) : 0-0-0

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 08:06:56 AM »
After that I suggest Basilsik, more troop boyz, maybe an Elite - 'Ard Boyz are my favourite, a trukk mob

Offline Delmazar

• So may I be the weapon of my clan...
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 10:11:38 AM »
You should also think about what kind of army you want. Do you want a big WAAAAAGGH army (LOTS of troops), a vehicle oriented army (Speed freak), an armored army (many dreads and big tanks) or a mix of everything? Find your style of play, then, you'll have a good idea of what you really need! And if you don't know for what you need, we're are to help!
Delmazar
[Knowledge is a weapon... My mind is growing... So may I be the weapon of my clan...]

Offline Mr Wang ZM889

• Fook Yu!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 12:57:00 PM »
Thanks guys! I got an army and Im always beating my freinds except for my DE friend. His login Name is Mr Cackle (hes really good). Im Gonna get rid of orks now and start a chaos army so I can beat him. ;D

Offline AceV53

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2002, 03:29:37 PM »
What I did was use paper to begin field testing my army. Of course my friends were nice enough to let me do so. I was able to narrow down what is absolutely necessary and what was most devastating to my opponent. After a few battles I began to buy stuff. Right now I have a box of 16 Ork Slugga Boyz, a Warboss, Box of 5 nobs, a wartrukk and two Warbikes. I'd expand upon this but I don't have money right now. I'm still using paper to play the game but it's not soo bad right now since I have a few models on the tabletop. Although paper is really really starting to annoy me.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. "
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

"All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work."
-Steve Martin in Sergeant Bilko