flood

News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Eldar Corsairs, Pre-Heresy Dark Angels + World Eaters  (Read 233226 times)

Offline Looshkin

• Aspect Warrior
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Once held an Utter Fear of Tiny Diamonds
  • Armies: I 'play' Eldar. Or at least horde unpainted models
Re: Eldar Corsairs, Pre-Heresy Dark Angels + World Eaters
« Reply #1920 on: May 6, 2020, 02:01:22 PM »
Everything is so damn nice Cav. Damn.

I'm really jealous of your ability to paint so consistently over an entire army...and then to have the patience to go back and repaint parts of that army so it all looks as good as it can. As you know, I have Hobby Butterfly Syndrome, so the thought of owning such a large, visually impressive army is just a pipe dream for me.

Beautiful work as always.

Damn.
WD127 - Started a Love Affair my Wallet Just Can't Cope With...

Offline Cavalier

• One Archon to Rules Test Them All | High Corsair Prince of Painting | Warlock
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Corsair Prince
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angels, World Eaters
« Reply #1921 on: May 12, 2020, 11:09:16 AM »
@Dread- Thanks for the kind words buddy I appreciate it.

@Myen-Tal- Thanks Myen-Tal they and Dire Avengers are my fave Aspects too. I'm really glad the Spears came together because they are a project I started about 5 years ago gathering bits. So thanks bud glad you dig them!

@Looshkin- lol... thanks man yeah its been a long process and not easy, so I understand the struggle. Half of what makes it possible is that I dont own anything but Eldar stuff for the most part so there isn't a lot of room for distractions. If I dont buy non-Eldar stuff I wont paint it lol!!! But yeah I had to go back in and make my core units look good. I just couldn't stand it anymore. Anyways thanks bud and still looking forward to your triumphant return to painting Aeldari!
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/

Offline Calamity

• Concussor Concussed Dice | Captain
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Cocking up miniatures since 1998
  • Armies: Kharadron Overlords, Bloodbound, Celestial Lions
« Reply #1922 on: May 23, 2020, 07:44:06 AM »
Your army is so beautifully, fantastically painted up and presented Cav its a joy to behold.  I love stopping by to see it.  Thanks for sharing!  ;D

Offline Cavalier

• One Archon to Rules Test Them All | High Corsair Prince of Painting | Warlock
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Corsair Prince
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angels, World Eaters
« Reply #1923 on: May 23, 2020, 09:52:07 PM »
Thanks buddy. I'll hopefully be quitting one of my jobs soon so I can paint my own models again.... fingers crossed and it'll be all Eldar all the time (and a little World Eaters!)
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/