Considering you only left two hours before replying to your own thread suggests that not enough of the regular army list reviewers had had the chance to look at this list more than it does anything else in my view
The list is a reasonable reserves list in my view, but I feel that there are a few areas that could be improved:
1. The Howling Banshee squad needs to be ten models strong in my view to be at its most effective. Banshees are fragile, and tend to lose the odd model here and there even in combats when they dominate, so you need a large unit, so that it can absorb a few losses, and still be effective in combat.
This is especially true here, since you do not have a Farseer with Doom to help the Banshees out in close combat, which is always a risk in my view, meaning that a maximum sized unit is a must in my view.
2. Your Wave Serpents do not have Spirit Stones, and they need them. You cannot afford for crew stunned results to leave them as sitting ducks, so I suggest finding the points to take these.
3. You don't list any turret weapons for your Serpents. What are they equipped with?
4. The Fire Dragon Exarch isn't need with a pure anti-tank/elite MEQ unit in my view. If you want to field a dual purpose Fire Dragon squad though, you could add an extra Fire Dragon, and give the Exarch the Dragon's Breath Flamer.
5. Having only Jetbikes as your scoring units is marginal, since they can be quite hard to protect from firepower. I suggest, therefore, that you consider adding a third Wave Serpent transporting either Dire Avengers or Storm Guardians, or the Dire Avenger/Falcon combination as a third scoring unit.
6. The Wraithlord seems totally out of place in a mobile list such as this, and has no way of being protected against Wraithsight, so I recommend dropping it, and spending the points on another scoring unit (see point five).
7. I assume the War Walkers will outflank. Is this correct?
Overall, it's a reasonable list, but it is probably one scoring unit light, and doesn't quite have as good a synergy as it could have, due to the presence of the Wraithlord.
I hope that helps.