flood

News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: all demon models can be played together  (Read 275 times)

Offline brishen

all demon models can be played together
« on: May 12, 2008, 11:45:10 AM »
I swore i read a page in my codex that said some HQ choices could not be played unless you were playing all of one god army but now i cant seem to find it?  Am i  wrong or can you play all models in the demon codex as long as you have the points for them?    Also on the screamers that have melta bombs do they each get to use a melta bomb per attack or exactly how does that work?

Offline Drek

• Wolves
Re: all demon models can be played together
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 11:49:55 AM »
Any Daemon can be included in the army.

Warpjaws (Meltabombs) work exactly as they do for anyone else, you get one attack.

Offline brishen

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 11:54:47 AM »
do you know why some characters dont have models yet for them like the changling.  What am i supposed to do to model him and will they make a model for him soon?  also the greater demons like fateweaver.

Offline Sanctjud, Holder of the Gold Medal in Pedolypics.

• No one cares about Sanctjud's post count | Infinity Circuit
  • Absolute Chaos and SOLAR PUPPY
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 12:05:06 PM »
All daemons can be used together.
The only restriction is that heralds can't join squads of other gods but their own.

Melta bombs = 1 attack, with all their pro's and con's.

They don't have models yet, because they havn't made them yet... and as of right now... it's 'count as' or convert your own.  At least they give you a sketch or two for you to base conversion on.

My 7 Cents.
If you meet a bear named Sanctjud in the tavern, don't get into his van for candy.  I did once....it's sticky, salty, and really not very nice. :(
Raptor Jesus will get you Tangi... oh he will.