News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Show some face(Misc. questions)  (Read 275 times)

Offline MalContent

• Bet you didn't see that coming...
Show some face(Misc. questions)
« on: March 14, 2008, 03:11:24 PM »
As some of you may know, I'm starting a Nightlords army, and I had a few more questions.  ;)

1. Is there any helmetless bits in the chaos model line? If there isn't I guess I could use loyalist heads, but I just figured that the chaos ones would look a bit more grizzly.

2. Is there any way to buy the water transfers seperately from the packs? The one I received with my CSM box was off on the printing of the Nightlords icon...Just the nightlords icon, the face is off about a millimeter so that it looks tilted.

3. Lastly, is there any difference between the chaos rhino and the loyalist rhino? I just ordered NL doors for a rhino, but the only sprues I have are for the loyalist one. Will they still work?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 03:15:55 PM by MalContent »
Necrons - The Swarm - W:5 L:3 D:2

CSM - Nurgle - Lord Fuinn's Plague Hounds - W:1 L:0 D:0

Offline Osvossk

• Let them eat Chaos!
Re: Show some face(Misc. questions)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 04:15:38 PM »
!. Yes there are, there are the old possessed heads you could use as well as the new ones. The Khorne Berzerker Vampire head. and a few heads where they only have the respirator on. But overall Chaos Marines see the benefit of keeping their heads covered in a war zone. After all, ascension to daemonhood is a bit hard if you have a bolt lodged in your skull.

2. If there is it would be on eBay, Battle Wagon bits and maybe on GW's online site.

3. Yes, the Chaos Rhino has spikes on it, included in a separate sprue. however if you don't put spikes on it, no one will give a crap as long as you use the CSM rules for it.
Kills: 1 Solar Macharius, 6 Ratlings, 2 Sentinels, 1 Chimera, 2 Leman Russes, 1 Leman Russ Demolisher, 60 Guardsmen, 20 Storm Troopers, 5 Ogryn, 40 Conscripts, 3 Officers & bodyguards, 1 Priest, 1 Commissar, 8 Rough Riders

Offline 4084595657

• Grot
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 04:22:48 PM »
You could use normal space marine heads, just cut off anything that resembles imperial stuff, and give him very pale skin with a few scars.

Offline MalContent

• Bet you didn't see that coming...
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 04:45:49 PM »
Hehe, thanks for the suggestions on the eBay part, didn't really think about it.

And about the ascension part, I take offense to that.  ;D My army and I have no need to become a daemon like the rest of you foul chaos spawn.

And about the Rhino, I was wondering if the frame itself was the same. I can order the spikey bits sprue, I just need to know if the hull itself is the same.
Necrons - The Swarm - W:5 L:3 D:2

CSM - Nurgle - Lord Fuinn's Plague Hounds - W:1 L:0 D:0

Offline [dixon]

• I pretend to be other users
  • BANNED
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 05:44:25 PM »
Chaos spikes, icons and tank accessories (hatches, bolters etc) come on the Chaos Spiky Sprue.  Loyalist rhinos have the regular accessory sprue with happy go luck Space Marines and their clean hatches and guns and stuff.
I pretended to be other members, and finally got BANNED