flood

News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The IG and Ordnance Barrage  (Read 443 times)

Offline sirwilliam

The IG and Ordnance Barrage
« on: January 30, 2008, 10:20:50 AM »

Hello Everyone, I come seeking help. I was reading the rule book and there is the section on Ordnance Barrages and I wanted to know if you can elect to do a barrage with 2 or 3 basilisk? And if you can has it been used to any effect? Thanks for the help.

~ William

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
Re: The IG and Ordnance Barrage
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 10:29:20 AM »
not exactly no:

in standard games each basalisk fires separately, so they dont barrage off of each other. (unlike say, units of mortars) - however, if fired indirectly, then the unit has suffered from an ordnance barrage so will suffer the appropriate Ld modifiers.

in apocalypse, things can be slightly different, but lets not confuse matters here...

oh, and this belongs in the rules forum... your friendly neighbourhood mod will be here shortly to throw it into the right place.

Offline Mr.Peanut (Turtleproof)

• Ride Like Lightning, Crash Like Thunder | Infinity Circuit | Pork Sword of Mod-Justice | Took the basket, nuts and lol | Good grief, ye hennie pennies
  • Ancient
  • Turtleposting At The Speed Of SHift
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Eldar, Sigmarines, Chaos, Demons
Re: The IG and Ordnance Barrage
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 10:41:10 AM »
What Oink said.  Whether or not its a Multiple Barrage requires that the weapons firing come from models that are in the same unit.
You are
What you do
When it counts
     -The Masao
"Getting what you want can be dangerous.