flood

News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: IW to Nurgle  (Read 277 times)

Offline MasterBlaster

• Bring back the Warp Deck!!!
IW to Nurgle
« on: September 25, 2007, 05:39:11 PM »
In general would you guys be offended if someone used their IW space marines as plague marines? I'm talking about repainting my marines not using them with an IW paintjob, I would convert their color schemes extensively... What is the general consensus on something like this? Just trying not to shell out a lot more cash for the actual 7 plague marines per box...

Offline Re-roll?!

• Not responsible for over-enthusiastic rolling...
Re: IW to Nurgle
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 05:48:24 PM »
Just use some green stuff to make losts of bloby flesh and boils all over your marines and vehicles. Make sure they stand out and wash any exposed flesh over with green ink or something similar. From experience, tentacles (easy to shape from green stuff) make dreds and marines look very nurgly. It is not hard to paint green stuff without an undercoat so you do not have to re-spray the entire force and remove all the old paint. Unless you want to, Im sure  then no one could have a problem with your army.

Make the armor rusty looking with some ink washes and corroded by wiping some pastic glue on armor plates and repainting what the glue eats away.

One pack of green stuff should be enough to do the whole army if is is not above 2k so the total price will be 8 USD puls any paints you need to slightly alter the scheme.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 05:51:18 PM by Re-roll?! »

Offline Macman_EKIM

• Mah Codex is ruined!!!111one :(
  • KILL MAIM BURN!!!
Re: IW to Nurgle
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 09:27:57 PM »
I wouldn't care at all, simple as that go right ahead, as long as you have some way to distinguish different units you are good.
Record:3703/22/5.  <--Don't believe it? I don't believe your fake record either.

"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"