Forum > Painting

Need Help Night Lords Paint scheme

<< < (3/3)

Hellboy:
i know im probably splitting hairs here but if what everyone is saying is right, i could make a bright pink space wolves army, or even a blood red ultramarines army?

i really dont mean to be anal about this whole subject, and my examples are totally different from the chapters original colours, but do you see my point?

whatever happens it would be interesting to see the final result.

Nathalus:
hellboy: You are correct sir!(imitates Ed McMahon ;D)
You can paint your(key word) army any color you like, dude. I play a guy who just for amphetamine parakeetz and giggles painted his Black legion white, and they actually look pretty good.

Edit: Hey mods, nice work with the replacement word thingy for colorful language, sorry bout that.

President Stewie:
I don't think anyone is trying to say you can have a bright red ultramarines army. I think the essence is you have a new chapter which uses the same rules as Ultramarines but you may have to rename the special characters (and probably avoid the chapter iconography).

But seriously though, paint them what you like. As Exarch Natalus said, we don't want lots of armies all painted the same way. Although I think there should be some restriction on use of special rules. Last thing we need is players suddenly deciding to play by Black Templar rules whenever they're facing eldar with Brightlances so they can take advantage of the blessed hull thingy.

D.

Nathalus:
I agree, there probably should be some restriction on special rules. Although, I don't have a problem with it myself, I can see how someone else would. As long as a person isn't trying to combine two sets of rules on me I'm cool with a SM player doing as Doc Fruitloop! said above, just makes me think thats he's either a)Afraid of my army, or b)Mayor McCheese. But anyway, sorry to drift from the topic, I'll stop now.
Natakue:If you can, post some pics for us once you've done your test colors.

Natakue:

--- Quote from: exarch nathalus on December 12, 2005, 02:02:45 PM ---
Natakue:If you can, post some pics for us once you've done your test colors.

--- End quote ---

Np will do like I said I wont get my figures till christmas then i will do a few test models. And I will show you what I got. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page