News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Chaos Biker Weapons Options  (Read 1140 times)

Offline dog_of_war

• Aspect Warrior
  • Armies: Orks, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, Dark Eldar
Chaos Biker Weapons Options
« on: September 22, 2015, 10:53:45 AM »
So I'm ready to model my chaos bikers and I have the upgrade pack to add weapons options to them, but my question is in regards to switching from a dual-link bolter to the other options. They model comes with two bolters and genuinely represents the dual-link function. Now you can replace the dual-link with a single special weapon. Do people model their bikes by removing both bolters and install a single special weapon, leaving the other side bare or do they install both special weapons, even though the rules are not for twin-linked special weapons. Money wise, its a better investment to only apply a single special weapon, but I'm not sure how aesthetically pleasing the look is. Does anyone have another preference or another way to model their bikes with special weapons rather than wasting both special weapons in the upgrade kit?

Offline Wyddr

• Author Eminence: Hereticus Liber Daemonica | Fio'shas Shi
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • My blog about SF/F stuff
  • Armies: Daemons, Imperial Fists, Tau, Ksons, Vostroyans
Re: Chaos Biker Weapons Options
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 12:44:24 PM »
When I've seen this done, I've generally seen one side with the special weapon and the other side with something dug out of the bitz box to balance it out--a skull or a gargoyle head or something.