News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: back with a battle report  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Commissar Yarrick

• Leave no survivors
back with a battle report
« on: June 28, 2002, 05:24:31 AM »
Hey Grim haven't been hear for a while computer broke down and couldn't come.  I like the new layout. it rocks! 8)

any way here goes the battle was against a blood angles player

-I had my Hq with a colonel and commissar both with bolters and powerfists.  
-I had a stormtrooper squad which I borrowed of some one. they had a plasma gun and melta.
-3 deathworld snipers
-1 basilisk
-1 LBT
-1 comand section leiutenant + ML
-2 Infantry squads 2x LC
-1 AF squad + Melta
             1004 points

The object of the game was to be the last man standing.
My storm troopers infiltrated up onto a hill with ruinsand then I got the first turn.  I moved my AF sqad up to the stormtroopers and with it followed my command hq.
my remaining infantry squads and tanks stood their ground and prepared to oppen fire.

My opponent had a landraider with his HQ inside 2 rhinos a death company with jump packs and a few other things.  I took aim with my basilisk at the landraider fired, and scattered 6 inches on to a rhino the rhino blew to kingdom come but the crew stumbled out.  Ifantry platoon 1 fired its lascanon into the landraider but missed, platoon 2 hit the Veical and glanced it so it couldn't shoot.the battle cannon shot the death companyand claimed 2 lives.

they had their turn and moved every thing they had as far forward as possible.  their rhino moved straight to my forward command base disembarked and assulted my armoured fist squad with their tactical squad.  they killed 6 men but lucily the mens morall heald.  the landraider moved to the forward comand centre but wasn't close enough.

my second turn basilisk reaimed fired.... hit... penertrated..... veical destroyed the crew didn't escape the marine hq was dead a cry flew up from the lines of guardsmen. the comand hq was 10 inches away from reaching the dieing guardsmen when the stormtroopers moved up to the rhino and melted it to a puddle.  the battle cannon roared and took out all but one of the death company and the lone dreadnaught was shot twice by lascannons and lost both its wepons.the guard at the forward base lost combat and its remaining two members feld back behind My Hq.  at this point my oponent became aware that he was going to loose as all he really had left was 2 infurioso dreadnaughts miles away from combat 1 death company man 2 tactial sqads
and a land speeder.  I had only suffered 8 casualties.

Feel free to coment on my army and how i went.
The Object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.