News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Starting a GK Inquisition Army  (Read 1663 times)

Offline dprevs

• word to your moms im here to drop bombs
Starting a GK Inquisition Army
« on: May 31, 2011, 02:55:30 PM »
I have a bunch of models I have started converting, and will try my best to update weekly.  Sorry about the shaky footage, I know it sucks and is something I will definitely be fixing for future videos.  Hopefully this gives a good overview of the army I will hopefully complete over the next few months
Inquisition Army

-dprevs

Offline WisdomLS

• Ork Yoof
  • BLOOD FOR THE ..... emperor?
  • Armies: SM (BA, BT, DA), Orks, Daemons, CSM, GK, IG
Re: Starting a GK Inquisition Army
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 04:14:14 PM »
An interesting way of representing an army overview, I liked it  :)

As you said a little long, perhaps making a couple of notes about what you wanted to say about each unit would help move through them quicker.

I really like that assassin model and those storm shield are really sweet, I'm also using wyches as my deathcults as they fit perfectly.

Are you using the weapons that came with the dread or do you intend to make some autocannon arms?

Including the coteaz I saw on the table you have three inquisitor which is more than you can fit into an army, is this just so you can mix and match?

Offline dprevs

• word to your moms im here to drop bombs
Re: Starting a GK Inquisition Army
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 07:11:33 PM »
An interesting way of representing an army overview, I liked it  :)

As you said a little long, perhaps making a couple of notes about what you wanted to say about each unit would help move through them quicker.

I really like that assassin model and those storm shield are really sweet, I'm also using wyches as my deathcults as they fit perfectly.

Are you using the weapons that came with the dread or do you intend to make some autocannon arms?

Including the coteaz I saw on the table you have three inquisitor which is more than you can fit into an army, is this just so you can mix and match?

Thanks for the input!  I think I'll buy some cheap AOBR dreads on eBay and convert some autocannon arms later.  As to the inquisitors, it is so I can mix and match for some different lists I have drawn up (They are in the inquisition section if you are interested).  Ill be sure to try to cut down time for future videos, thanks for watching!
-dprevs