News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Hello fellow Sisters/Inquisitors  (Read 1164 times)

Offline -Dark Fire-

• Previously Spear of Khaine
Hello fellow Sisters/Inquisitors
« on: February 8, 2009, 07:35:59 AM »
Hello fellow Sisters/Inquisitors,

I am currently taking a break from my Eldar, and was looking for a new army to start when I found myself leafing through the SofB codex. I had purchased the codex several years back at a Games Day but never started an army. This seemed the ideal time to start. Anyway, the idea of widespread rending pyromania appealed to me somewhat and so I've started to theory hammer out a few lists. I have no models currently but will make a few purchases soon if cash allows. I am currently very busy with GCSEs, music, hockey etc. but would like to help the board in what ever way possible.

N.B. I have looked through several of the excellent Tacticas (even the 5th Ed. one floating a few pages back) and visited many a discusion.

As a player I feel I am relatively good at making decent lists and experienced a strong ratio of W:L/D in my favour with my Eldar.

That's all, /CF   

Edit: Tried posting this in the Inquisition stickie but no response so here it is
« Last Edit: February 8, 2009, 08:03:39 AM by Cleansing Flame »
'There is no art more beautiful and diverse as the art of death.'

Laconfir of Biel-Tan

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
Re: Hello fellow Sisters/Inquisitors
« Reply #1 on: February 8, 2009, 10:24:42 AM »
Um.. good luck?

Not really sure theres a lot to add, if you want to work up an army list I'm sure that the guys here would be happy to give you an opinon before you spend much money.
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline -Dark Fire-

« Reply #2 on: February 8, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »

[/quote]
Hello fellow Sisters/Inquisitors,

I am currently taking a break from my Eldar, and was looking for a new army to start when I found myself leafing through the SofB codex. I had purchased the codex several years back at a Games Day but never started an army. This seemed the ideal time to start. Anyway, the idea of widespread rending pyromania appealed to me somewhat and so I've started to theory hammer out a few lists. I have no models currently but will make a few purchases soon if cash allows. I am currently very busy with GCSEs, music, hockey etc. but would like to help the board in what ever way possible.

N.B. I have looked through several of the excellent Tacticas (even the 5th Ed. one floating a few pages back) and visited many a discusion.

As a player I feel I am relatively good at making decent lists and experienced a strong ratio of W:L/D in my favour with my Eldar.

That's all, /CF   

Edit: Tried posting this in the Inquisition stickie but no response so here it is

Sorry guys, I guess I've still got 'Eldar Forum Hangover TM', basically in the Eldar Forums (+others) you join a chain of command and as part of joining state in which ways you could help the forum grow or whatever. But I didn't realise there's none here so ended up sounding kinda weird  ::).

So yeah, hi everybody, will post a few lists soon, *retreats, cheeks burning w/ embarrassment*

Btw, ever thought of a CofC for this place or is the traffic to low for it to be incentive/useful/bribe worthy 

/CF ;D
« Last Edit: February 8, 2009, 01:42:37 PM by Cleansing Flame »

Laconfir of Biel-Tan

Offline DJ-of-E

• Slow Painter is Slow
    • DJ-of-E's 40k Album
« Reply #3 on: February 8, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »
Chain of Command..errr...... ..huh?

I thought we just help people give tips to their lists or play around with the fluff behind the Inquisition.

Why is your post count so low?

Offline -Dark Fire-

« Reply #4 on: February 8, 2009, 04:58:27 PM »
Some of the bigger forums have set ups that give you a custom title, allow you to advance in rank and give newbies a place to ask qs etc.   As to the post count, I've only been on here a couple of months, I'm 16 and v.busy in real life w/ music, hockey, friends, parties. In fact,this is not working out ~ moderators, please could you lock this. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 8, 2009, 05:03:21 PM by Cleansing Flame »

Laconfir of Biel-Tan