News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: An army of 20 orks with plasma cannons, 3 battlewagons = moving city!  (Read 955 times)

Offline cubbie

• Meow. Rawr. Etc. Etc.
...Is one of many possibilities thrown up by the Chapter aproved: Ork Clans

My question are they tornie legal? are they GW tornie legal? is there any way ym emeny could laugh in my face?
"Liberty Is a hor who must be bedded on a matress of corpses, so hold hold you lamp as high as you like, theres still rats in your basement and Sloppy Joe's famous triple-Mcsplooge running down your thigh" -Mr Wednesday

Offline Warboss Waaazag

• Da Kan't Stoppable.
Re: An army of 20 orks with plasma cannons, 3 battlewagons = moving city!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 04:01:24 AM »
Uh, yeah. If they field anything with a frontal armor of 14, yer plasma cannons won't do squat. Yer also going to be outmanned, which is bad fer orks. And yer relying on firepower which is a mistake for orks as they can't even hit the square side of a barn from inside it.
Proud Member of the 40konline Metal Club!

Fidelis Ultra Mortem an' stuff

Offline cubbie

• Meow. Rawr. Etc. Etc.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 04:36:29 AM »
My question are they tornie legal? are they GW tornie legal? is there any way my emeny could laugh in my face?
"Liberty Is a hor who must be bedded on a matress of corpses, so hold hold you lamp as high as you like, theres still rats in your basement and Sloppy Joe's famous triple-Mcsplooge running down your thigh" -Mr Wednesday

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 05:59:21 AM »
Are we talking Lootas? Or Kustom Mega Blastas? And what exactly do you mean an army of 20 Orks with Plasma Cannons? How can 20 Orks armed with Plasma Cannons (out of a possible 24 if you take 4 in 6 squads of Lootas) make up an army with 3 Battlewagons tacked on?

Offline cubbie

• Meow. Rawr. Etc. Etc.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 06:15:55 PM »
6 squads of lootas with 4 Plasma cannons each would be 24 plasma cannons, that would be Deathskull clan
3 battlewagons in a row would be as a like a moving city, that would be badmoons

These are extreme examples of many possibilities thrown up by the Chapter aproved: Ork Clans

My question are clans tornie legal? are they GW tornie legal? is there any way my emeny could laugh in my face?

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 08:23:01 PM »
They should be legal in all situations. They came from the a Chapter Approved article, and the fact that they have the rules up on the UK GW site is even more proof that people should be using them.