News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Thinking of starting a Dark Elder force...  (Read 393 times)

Offline MinisterPhobia

• A Space Marine is like a child with a gun.
    • GeekOrgy.com
Thinking of starting a Dark Elder force...
« on: November 9, 2002, 02:32:28 PM »
I'm wondering what I should know for starting a Dark Eldar force. There's no one in my area that plays them, so I have no one local to ask.

Basically, I'm aiming at having a decently balanced force of about 1000-1250 points to start with. I'm looking for reccomendations on what I should include and what would be safe to leave out until I have a much pointier force.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Hive Tiamat

• I'm an arachnoid llama!
Re:Thinking of starting a Dark Elder force...
« Reply #1 on: November 9, 2002, 03:22:13 PM »
http://www.eldaronline.com/community/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=19600

This is an excellent article, it explains all the basics, as well as the do's and the don't's.

aa
« Last Edit: November 9, 2002, 03:35:19 PM by Hive A »

Offline SqueeK

• Hi Im SqueeK Wanna Play?
Re:Thinking of starting a Dark Elder force...
« Reply #2 on: November 9, 2002, 08:59:11 PM »
lots of people would probably disagree but this is what im getting for an army about that size

lord: with all da gear.

Wyches: all with wyche wepaons and one scuubuss with agoniser.

2x10 man warrior squads each with a scubbus and a splinter rifle making room for a dark lance later on.

1 10 man radier squad with splinter cannon scubbus and raider with dl or disintergrator nto sure yet.

6x reaver with both special weapons

3x hellion

and if you got enough points/cash probably a ravager
jay: mother mother f**k, f**k f**k mother f**k, mother mother f**k f**k, noise noise noise 1-2, 1-2-3 noise noise noise, smoking weed smoking weed doin coke drinkin beers drinkin beers beers beers, rollin fatties smokin buds rollin buds and smoke........... little kid: "How much for a little pack"....... jay: 15 bux little man put dat sh!t in my hand if that money doesnt show then you owe me owe me owe..........my jungle love yeah owey owey owe......i think i wanna know ya know ya ye