News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 40kO Zombie Apocolypse...  (Read 8614 times)

Offline Karynos

• Independent Political Report
Re: 40kO Zombie Apocolypse...
« Reply #20 on: March 5, 2008, 08:29:40 PM »
Name: The Sultan

Race: Eldar

Appearance: Cameoline Cloak. A great scar runs across his right cheek. Fine features, long jet black hair. An unknown mysterious pouch hangs at his side, containing things long thought dead or disappeared. A shadow clings to his face almost at all times, minimizing a sense of contact with him. Never smiles, quite cynical.

Skills: Open the mysterious pouch. Orator(demagogue?). Moves with the shadows. Lightning reflexes.

Equipment: Shuriken Pistol strapped on his leg. Ranger Long Rifle on his back. Combat knife always handy. Opium. Mysterious pouch.
If you go to this link I have a made a craftworld-kabal battle system that needs ironing out and testing. If you have any edit suggestions, please PM me or post in the thread.

http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=184437.0

Offline Tyranid_Wannabe

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Es ist ein schönes Schiff
« Reply #21 on: March 6, 2008, 12:28:06 AM »
John just sat idly by, he seemed to be surrounded by those things called humans and other strange creatures. How the hell had he turned up here. All he knew was that his head hurt bad.

"I must have had one too many shrimp last night with the boys....Hey strange humans do you know how to get back to Antartica" said John

Sadly the crude humans couldn't understand penguin so all they heard was a series of honks. To top it off no one was paying attention at all, all of them were standing looking at a door.

"Strange organisms" John muttered
Heed my wisdom, ignore my ignorance

Offline Two Blades as One, Samurai Ichirou

• Old men start wars; Young boys die in them.
« Reply #22 on: March 6, 2008, 02:36:36 PM »
Tithus' hand slipped as a cultest slammed into his table, sending a red streak across his model. Taking a deep breath, he stood up to see where the cultist had gone but was stopped as he saw the man.

"Bugger, all craps gonna hit the fan," he said.
Still I lay cold, my soul seeks light / my eyes are tired; my heart's last fight
Around my shell of wood and cloth / trickle sound of wound and loss.
Broken voices of tears and cry's / sorrow and love for a Nation's son's life.
Mother and Father alone in thought. / Of the bravery and pain in the battle we fought.
We move slowly we three welcomed home. / A parade of silence, hands and flags wave
Above our bodies, they gather as on, / Along this highway of heroes for two seconds of light.

Offline Jester (Hadn't Changed His Profile Recently)

• I put the ass in assault.
  • Armies: The legions of pantslessness.
« Reply #23 on: March 6, 2008, 03:03:47 PM »
"Hopefully fan includes all rotating sharp things... Actually...I prefer blood to crap on my baby...You get the point..." Alex kind of tapered off and drowned out his last words with a rev of his eviscerator.
The Tavern is dead. Long live The Tavern.

Offline Karynos

« Reply #24 on: March 6, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »
The Sultan stood idly by, of course a bit away from the mon-keigh. They all made so much commotion, which seemed unnecessary to his sensitive ears. A few revving blades, yelling folk, and a honking penguin topped it all off. He retreated to his prized opium, taking in all he heard.

Rasmusland. A strange land indeed.

If you go to this link I have a made a craftworld-kabal battle system that needs ironing out and testing. If you have any edit suggestions, please PM me or post in the thread.

Offline Starrakatt

• Infinity Circuit
  • Bitter Vet
« Reply #25 on: March 6, 2008, 08:02:12 PM »
   Yargul suddenly stopped is excited jumping when he noticed the scarred Eldar in his corner. His disturbing grin got much, much wider (if at all possible), licking his lips with a long, sharp tongue: "Hey bro! Whatzzzuuuuup!? Know what's that jig's about? Someone's to keep his cooool in all this soon to be flying-in-the-fan amphetamine parrot ya know?!"

He suddenly spun around and sauntered to the screaming man in the entrance, outpacing the slow but nice looking Thogg, taking the panicked victim by the shoulders and shaking him wildly: "YOU! STAY!! CALM!!! NO NEED TO PANIC, THAT'S ONLY A FLESH WOUND YOU IDIOT!!! NOW GET YOURSELF TOGHETER AND STOP CRYING!!! YOU A MAN OR WHAAAAT!!!!"

Starky

Join the POC: Craftworld Iyanden - The Ghost Warriors

Quote from: Farceseer Siranaul
Yes you are being dense.

« Reply #26 on: March 6, 2008, 08:50:12 PM »
Tithus walked over and shoved the cultist out of the way.

"Whats the matter?" he said, "What injured you, what do you need help from?"

At the end of his last sentence, he marked the question mark with a click of his pistol's bolt.
Still I lay cold, my soul seeks light / my eyes are tired; my heart's last fight
Mother and Father alone in thought. / Of the bravery and pain in the battle we fought.
We move slowly we three welcomed home. / A parade of silence, hands and flags wave
Above our bodies, they gather as on, / Along this highway of heroes for two seconds of light.

« Reply #27 on: March 6, 2008, 09:12:34 PM »
Alex stared at his feet mumbling. The only recognizable words being "Bleeding...Khorne.. .question me...the Juggernaut be-atch..."

Offline rightfire

« Reply #28 on: March 6, 2008, 09:17:07 PM »
Robert stands at full attention accessing the surrounding situation.

His Shiny Armour gleams in the darkness.

Analysing the surroundings, Robert readies his Assault Cannon for any trouble.

"By the Emperor, what's going on here" Robert mutters.

Relying on his space Marine training, Robert looks at each of the other people/Xenos in the room, sizing each of them up.

"My faith in the Emperor is my shield," Robert chants silently to himself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
When you have fought over 1000 battles, all you see is death

- Dawn of War

Offline Chosen40k

• Owned
« Reply #29 on: March 6, 2008, 09:21:09 PM »
Name: The Genestealer
Race: Tyranid Broodlord
Appearance: Includes a horn. Spiked carapace.
Skills: Lighting fast reflexes. Incredible tactical skills
Equipment: Iron-hard claws. Iron-hard carapace. Digestive System. Sentient mind.

The Genestealer was hiding, waiting. It had been almost a month since he first arrived in this rusty, old human settlement. Only a few years till the Hive Fleet comes. Unlike other bugs, he had a mind. He had sentient thought. He was bored. Perhaps this is not the best thing to do with what your were born with. Soon, he heard a noise. He heard moaning. He ignored it, but it grew louder. The Genestealer turned back, and saw a walking corpse. It was digusting, rotting and buzzing with flies. Thinking fast, he decided what to do with it. With lighting fast reflexes, he butchered the cadavare with iron-hard claws. Then, in the faint lighting, he saw that more were approaching.

This won't be so boring after all.
« Last Edit: March 6, 2008, 09:22:17 PM by Chosen40k »
On the topic of 40k vs. any other SciFi universe:

Quote from: Albatross_4Sale
the moral of the story, don't beslubber with warhammer 40k its just too overpowered and it is no fun to fight with.
Dawn of War II Unit Voices
Dawn of War II Community

Offline Vespasian Swiper

• Dear Live Journal...
  • Damn Dora...
    • Club DM
« Reply #30 on: March 7, 2008, 12:34:03 PM »
*I offer you a setting... and you..,.. you ARGH... damn this derailing...*

The man collapses to the flaw and the security staff look at those who are WAVING WEAPONS AROUND - in horror.

Suddenly the door closes as two others stumble in and barricade it... the man on teh floor writhes around screaming in agony.

Genestealer, you feel a bite... you spin around and see a person latched onto you...
Its an even stranger day when you have a fat Games Workshop-Fanboy Ninja declare to end you for something you did for April Fools on Teh Interwebz.

It's a strange day in the world where I find myself agreeing more often than not with Swiper.  :D

Offline YuenglingDragon

• Lazerous Penguin
  • I'm a beer dragon!
« Reply #31 on: March 7, 2008, 12:39:48 PM »
With a shout of "Thogg no like loud noises!", the Ogryn swings his rock on a rope at the head of the screaming man on the floor.
Proposition beslubber wins by a landslide!  I'm the 2008 Space Marine poster of the year.

Don't listen to the drunk dragon...

Offline Starrakatt

• Infinity Circuit
  • Bitter Vet
« Reply #32 on: March 7, 2008, 01:06:03 PM »
   With a shout of surprise, Yargul jump out of the spinning and head crushing block of concrete: "Hey, you big guy, whot're ya d-doing, trying to kill this p-poor guy?"

Looking around and seeing the security get hairy, Yargul hid his Wailing Doom under his cloak, shutting off the chattering synthesiser.

Starky
« Last Edit: March 7, 2008, 01:07:43 PM by Starrakatt of the Overzealous Shotgun »

Join the POC: Craftworld Iyanden - The Ghost Warriors

Quote from: Farceseer Siranaul
Yes you are being dense.

« Reply #33 on: March 7, 2008, 02:49:03 PM »
"So, you're as marine. I've heard about you guys. I'm supposed to dislike you or something, but you seem OK, as long as the shooty end of that stays firmly pointed away from me," said Alex, approaching Robert.

Offline rightfire

« Reply #34 on: March 7, 2008, 03:12:05 PM »
"I'm Robert, Space Marine of the Imperial Fists." replies Robert. "I'm a veteran of the first Company."

"What's your name?" Robert asks Alex.

Robert activates the sensors and radar in his Terminator Armour, and scans the surronding area. 

The highly decorated Terminator Armour, an ancient relic of the chapter, works in well-maintained precision, and displays the information to Robert's well-trained eyes.

- Dawn of War

Offline Karynos

« Reply #35 on: March 7, 2008, 04:04:12 PM »
"Nice control Yargul..."

For a fellow Eldar, this fool seemed an anti-persona to himself. At least he had the sense to put away his weapons.

He called out loud.

"Perhaps it is best we get to the bottom of our crisis, eh? And why are we all here?"

« Reply #36 on: March 7, 2008, 06:51:35 PM »
"Bloody hell," cussed Tithus under his breath as he quickly holstered his fire arm and slipped into the crowd to avoid the obviously edgy security guards. Then something in the window of the building caught his eye, it looked like a slightly misshapen person but he couldn't be sure...

Offline Chosen40k

• Owned
« Reply #37 on: March 7, 2008, 08:34:26 PM »
With blinding speed, an explosion of blood covered his vision as the Genestealer slashed a zombie trying to chew his neck off. He turned around to look for more walking corpses. There seemed to be none. The Genestealer sat down and thought, what were these thing? He had not encountered anything of this sort since he arrived. They seemed weaker than humans, but looked mindless. Hearing more moaning sounds, the Genstealer decided that it was time too move. He soon found himself in a room. At the window was another zombie. Swiftly, he decapitated it. Then he saw a big figure outside the window. It seemed to have had a scar in it's left cheek. Realizing it had a weapon, the Genestealer did not bother risking to be fired at in order to look at it more. Immediately he left with incredible speed. Was that a supersoldier? He thought that he would find out soon...
« Last Edit: March 7, 2008, 08:37:48 PM by Chosen40k »
On the topic of 40k vs. any other SciFi universe:

Quote from: Albatross_4Sale
the moral of the story, don't beslubber with warhammer 40k its just too overpowered and it is no fun to fight with.
Dawn of War II Unit Voices
Dawn of War II Community

« Reply #38 on: March 7, 2008, 09:07:55 PM »
"I'm Alex, Slaan... Imperial citizen. How long do you think it'll take before whatever killed our friend comes in here?"

Offline rightfire

« Reply #39 on: March 8, 2008, 02:25:21 PM »
"Do not worry, Alex, I'll protect you from the enemies of the Emperor",
Replies Robert.

"This appears to be a dangerous place" Robert says to Alex. "It's best to be cautious"

Robert readies both of his weapons, so that they might be used in a moment's notice. His powerfist cackles with energy, the Assault Cannon whirls and whines, ready to pour out 50,000 bullets in a second.

- Dawn of War