News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Online retailers - warnings and praise  (Read 47158 times)

Offline Alienscar

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: Online retailers - warnings and praise
« Reply #140 on: November 9, 2015, 10:35:04 AM »
I have updated the Trader Table. Just to make the table more readable I have removed all of the Traders that had stopped trading when I originally updated the table. I have scored through traders that have disappeared since 2013.

Since I posted the updated trader table GW has been very busy. AoS, Space Hulk, new Codices, new models and even new armies. Is everyone just buying their stuff from GW or is something else stopping people from posting their shopping experiences on here?
Quote from: Starrakatt
"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Quote from: Cavalier
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
« Reply #141 on: November 9, 2015, 10:54:41 AM »
Many thanks :).  I've updated the first post with your revised table.
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Ynneadwraith

• Corsair
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #142 on: January 2, 2017, 03:24:10 PM »
I'll +1 Bitzbox, always had good experiences with them.

Not sure if they're listed, but GAMES WORKSHOP 40K WARHAMMER BITZ SKITARII DEVASTATOR SPACE MARINES ELDAR Forbidden Gaming| Warhammer and gaming bits and Let The Dice Decide are all great UK-based GW bits companies. All ship internationally as far as I know :)

Great resource btw :)
Check out my Eldar, Exodites, Corsairs and Croneworlders :)

Eldar, Exodites, Corsairs and Croneworlders!

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
« Reply #143 on: January 2, 2017, 04:02:23 PM »
The three sites you have mentioned and endorsed have been added to the table in the opening post.
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Alienscar

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #144 on: January 2, 2017, 04:20:01 PM »

Your right Ynneadwraith it is a great resource and that is why I encouraged you to post here. The majority of the warnings and praise in the table is over seven years old so it desperately needed some modern praise to make it a bit more pertinent.
"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"

Offline Aurics Pride

• Aspect Warrior
  • I tread the hidden path.....
  • Armies: Eldar, Raven Guard, Slaanesh
« Reply #145 on: January 3, 2017, 05:53:24 AM »

Your right Ynneadwraith it is a great resource and that is why I encouraged you to post here. The majority of the warnings and praise in the table is over seven years old so it desperately needed some modern praise to make it a bit more pertinent.

I'll happily add some praise for Element games, I don't use anyone else anymore.
I've not had to wait more than a couple of days for anything that's been in stock with them and their service is superb. Whether through email, phone etc they are always friendly and helpful. Most of the staff there seem pretty knowledgeable as well. Decent discount, good stock and quick delivery. Can't ask for much more!
+++ VICTORUS AUT MORTIS +++

My Army Blog (Corsair & Raven Guard: Here

Offline Alienscar

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #146 on: January 3, 2017, 09:22:18 AM »
Element Games are brilliant I agree the only issue I have with them is their packaging. Both times I have used them their service has been really good but I was disappointed in the gauge of cardboard that they use. The cardboard used was far too thin to offer any real protection.