News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: ‘Caucasian Club’ student ousted  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Orobos

Re: ‘Caucasian Club’ student ousted
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2003, 05:24:41 AM »
Sorry if I didn't understand you.

I don't think the girl wanted to make the club a racist one. She just wanted to discuss how whites affected other ethnic groups, correct?
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Offline Admiral Brea

• People say I look like Liam Neeson?!
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2003, 05:36:52 AM »
My point is, if (and I say if because I am honestly not 100% certain) she wanted to create this group out of non-malicious intentions, she should have taken heed of the warnings given, and reworked the general publicity of the club. It could have been easily spun into something better, like a Mormon-esque family history class. I'm presuming the majority of the school would be white from the sounds of it.
"Out of ammo, out of food, out of water, out of luck, out of range of communication, out of time, out of options, out in the open, out of our neith'ka minds."
Archon Kijayle - EO

"I didn't give up smoking, I didn't give up drinking, and I didn't give up adultery, so you can forget me giving up this planet to those damn Tyranids!"
Admiral Brea - 40K.ca

"When you're going through hell, keep going!"
Faye - Exterminatus.net

Offline Uzzy

• Long Fang | I argue as no-one cares
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Major Badass
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2003, 06:37:16 AM »
This is exactly the reason that the BNP in parts of Britain are flourishing. The Nut Case idea of 'Positive Discrimination' just leads white people who have no harmful ideas towards minorities into the hands of the BNP.

Secondly, Segeragation still exists. In fact the aim of the adivisor for racial fareness to the London Council is to create all black schools. This is an aim he shares with the BNP. One is labeled racist, the other isnt.

Anyone trying to raise these points is simply labeled as racist by the liberal elite and ignored(at best, at worst they get linched for being a nazi pig), a bit like our lady friend in california.

Minorities are allowed there own groups, yet do you see any White Police Union, White Teachers Union? Why not?

This kind of behavior will simply lead to more and more racial tension.

Offline Wiggus

• Happiness is Mandatory
  • Ancient
  • For the greater good!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2003, 07:13:25 AM »
One simple example was when i hung a union jack from my window when ever england are in any world cup (rugby or football) i had a visit from the local police saying that i was to take it down as rascist complaints where being made as the St Georges Cross is our flag, only yo look out the window and see flags from brazil and nigeria in my sight. I also had a friend who was having a fight with a black kid (and was coming off the worse if truth be told) when the black kids mother come out and beat my mate with a walking stick breaking his nose. When he went to report the incident the cop said it can go to court but i wouldnt bother as the first thing she will say is rascist attack and you'll be booted out. Fact is if your white your at fault, noone ever seems to bring out that it was infact the black leaders of the time that sold thier own into slavery. Maybe they should look a little closer to home. That being said i ahve nothing against anyone of any race i take all ont heir individual basis thus hate those who label me for being white.
My name is Steven Wilson
My friends call me Wiggy
My enemies call me Mr Wilson
You may call me Sir!
'Who Dares Wins'
'Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6'
'I love being a writer; I just dont like the paper work'
'Don't make me angry, you wont like it when im angry'

Offline Uzzy

• Long Fang | I argue as no-one cares
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Major Badass
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2003, 07:23:55 AM »
Exactly, this liberal madness is only going to lead to more and more racial tension, where previously people would not have a bad thought about people of other races, now there are voting BNP. It worries me greatly that Enoch Powells infamous 'Rivers of Blood' speech may come true.

Offline The Bladesinger

• Foul-mouthed Monkeigh - BANNED
  • Real eyes realize real lies
    • Project Starfall
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2003, 11:22:54 AM »
I agree with Uzzy, racism is a one way mirror (except for the NY cabs).

But really, this girl is a bit stoopid, starting a "white club" is really asking for trouble and she didn't start it because she wanted to discuss cultural heritage of the white peoples of the world (if she did she's even more of a loser), oh no. She started that club because she wanted people to open their eyes about the very touchy subject of racism, but she did it in the wrong country.

BANNED for excessive use of foul language.

Offline Valkor

• Might is Right
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2003, 03:49:55 PM »
I honestly had no understanding of sexism or racism until the media pushed it down my throat... interesting tidbit. I used to be cool with black kids, but thanks to the media, I  am now nervous as to my every action and my wording.

Funny, eh?

Offline Pendragon

• Make a noise in the East and strike from the West.
« Reply #27 on: December 1, 2003, 11:09:30 AM »
I will give you a very good example of what is wrong in America.

I once worked in a factory as a production technician. I had many friends that were not of my own ethnic group. I went over to their houses, played cards, drank with them, and talked to those friends as I would anyone else.

One of those friends and I and avid basketball fans. I had lived in Sacramento California and was and still remain a huge Kings fan. This friend is a huge Lakers fan. After the series had ended and the Lakers had once again put the Kings out of the playoffs, the friend was riding me pretty hard about it. All day I had heard this. So, later that day we were joking around and again came the comments about the games. So, joking back, I said that my friend could kiss my white ass. Now, my friend was lauging and was fine. However, an older person, who was of the same ethnic background of my friend heard what I said. This person went to their Supervisor and complained that I was making racial remarks and wanted me fired.

I was taken into the Personnel office and given a written warning for making racial statements in the work environment. My friend went in and said that I wasn't being racist in anyway, but still I recieved the warning. I got it on the off chance that the person that complained went and tried to sue for a hostile work place.

The problem with my statment wasn't that I told someone to kiss my ass. It was the use of the word white. Now, I am white. My ass is white. If someone had to describe it they would say it is white.

Why is the term white a bad word?

The kicker, my wife is of the same ethnic group as the person that complained.

-Pendragon
I advocate nothing. The advice of others is like unto fine wine, while my own is more like water, but everyone needs water.

Offline XfinianX

• Down with Bad Music!
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • My Heart Bleeds No Longer
« Reply #28 on: December 1, 2003, 12:27:53 PM »
on the Ken Livingstone's (mayor of london) racial advisor

i've seen interviews where he expressed his views for wanted segregated (for lack of a better word) schools. while i don't agree with the idea, he did say something which rang very true and as much as i hate to admit it - i can't help but agree. (obviously this is not a word for word quote):

"in society we are trying to have racial equality this, and racial equality that. Well how can we have racial equality when we arn't starting on a level playing field. Black people and other minorities have had to endure centuries of slavery and mistreatment. We have only gained our civil rights in the last half a century... how can anyone expect any of the races to be equal"

its so true... we live in a world which says "oh you should all be equal" yet even a fool can see that white people start at a much higher point (socialy, economically etc etc) than any minority.

However - i don't think white people should be penalised just by having this inherited advantage. That would be akin to punishing people for a 'crime' they didn't commit
subtle as a sledge hammer

Offline Phantasmagor

« Reply #29 on: December 1, 2003, 10:36:26 PM »
Hmmm. This sucks I just waisted 10 minutes of my life writing a response, and I wasnt logged in. It was rather offensive anyway, so I'll try again.
*striving...to maintain...interest*
ok got it

Most racist black people I know have not even been involed in any kind of segregation or discrimination, yet they, for one reason or another, still feel oppressed by white people, and the need take action. The same goes for mexican people(who are quite common where I live). At EVERY school assembly I see at least two mexican flags in the crowd. If I were to bring a German flag(not swastika) to one, I would be called a nazi and get my ass kicked...
When was the last time you heard of a struggling black politician? I may be really misinformed and tell me if I am(be nice please) but I have never heard of a black person who was pissed off cause he couldn't make it in America when he gave it 100%.
You get what you give IMO, and I'm done for now...
Bye!
« Last Edit: December 1, 2003, 10:37:59 PM by Archon Yomamatron »

Offline Valkor

• Might is Right
« Reply #30 on: December 2, 2003, 01:19:53 AM »
Ever see that SNL skit with Eddie Murphy where he pretends to be white... I am starting to understand that some black people actually beleive that white people are like that when they ain't around... scary thought...

I want to be the pioneer that is the white person dressed up as a black guy and what white people assume blacks to be doing when they ain't around... don't think it has been done yet.

Offline Sr. Commissar Gribb

• Senior Commissar
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Whoa! What's this guy doing on here?
« Reply #31 on: December 2, 2003, 02:13:46 AM »
THE WHITE DEVILS MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO MEET! THEY MUST DIE!
"The Old Guard" of 40kO

The most dangerous thing on the battlefield is a junior officer with a compass and a map.

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
« Reply #32 on: December 2, 2003, 02:52:56 AM »

It's always nice to see sensible and well thought out responses
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Offline Sr. Commissar Gribb

• Senior Commissar
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Whoa! What's this guy doing on here?
« Reply #33 on: December 2, 2003, 03:19:04 AM »
responding in a well thought-out manner is overrated.
"The Old Guard" of 40kO

The most dangerous thing on the battlefield is a junior officer with a compass and a map.

Offline Quentith

• What else would you expect?
« Reply #34 on: December 2, 2003, 03:49:01 PM »

while on the topic of racism...*cough* *cough*
The real reason to collect Dark Eldar - if they fall on the floor the sharp bits hurt when your opponent steps on them

Offline Mr. Bo Jangles

• Damn Keyboard
  • The King of Freestyle
« Reply #35 on: December 2, 2003, 03:52:00 PM »
He's white he was just being sarcastic. ::)
My 1350 (now 3000) pts of Tau beat My friends 1850 pts of IW.

Smilie band lives on

Offline Quentith

• What else would you expect?
« Reply #36 on: December 2, 2003, 03:57:10 PM »
i know, i know.. hence his later post... but its still fun to burn people for stuff like that.
 :o
The real reason to collect Dark Eldar - if they fall on the floor the sharp bits hurt when your opponent steps on them

Offline kharn012000

• The world is flat I tell you
  • I pick fights with fighting_scars!
« Reply #37 on: December 3, 2003, 05:39:56 AM »
She should sue the school for racial discrimination!

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
« Reply #38 on: December 3, 2003, 07:43:19 AM »
She should sue the school for racial discrimination!

If they did that there would be the possibity of sueing individuals over racial discrimination..... considering your spin on racial thought I don't think this would be a good thing for you, or similar biggots and racists.
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Offline Admiral Brea

• People say I look like Liam Neeson?!
« Reply #39 on: December 3, 2003, 01:56:05 PM »
She should sue the teacher for mental trauma and disruption of education.
"Out of ammo, out of food, out of water, out of luck, out of range of communication, out of time, out of options, out in the open, out of our neith'ka minds."
Archon Kijayle - EO

"I didn't give up smoking, I didn't give up drinking, and I didn't give up adultery, so you can forget me giving up this planet to those damn Tyranids!"
Admiral Brea - 40K.ca

"When you're going through hell, keep going!"
Faye - Exterminatus.net