News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: My Orks (Pic Heavy)  (Read 1428 times)

Offline -V-

• Infinity Circuit | O:nk's my painting bitch | Ork Yoof
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
My Orks (Pic Heavy)
« on: July 2, 2008, 07:39:16 AM »
Hey guys, well I've recently taken some photos of my Orks in preparation for selling them on eBay and I thought, whilst Im at it I should probably show all of you lot here what my humble collection looked like as Ive never posted up any images of my orks, well not that I can remember doing anyway.

First off Da Boyz and some Grotz

My pride of the bunch, My Orky Dreadnought

Extensively converted Scorcha

Ork Nobz in Mega-armour

Ork Looted Rhino Forgeworld Kit, I love the job I did on this, it was my first attempt at OSL as seen on the ork driver.

Now all of these things are up for sale, I posted a thread up in the trading post a while back, if you are interested pm me soon as theyre going up on eBay.

Im also very interested in what you all think of them as Ive never received any comments or criticisms on them.

Offline ozzfann0666

• Death is Overrated. Chaos is not.
    • My Dice Suck
Re: My Orks (Pic Heavy)
« Reply #1 on: July 2, 2008, 08:48:07 AM »
AMAZING JOB! Seriously, not even the 'Eavy Metal team has done stuff this well. Good show!

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #2 on: July 2, 2008, 09:07:53 AM »
Very nicely done.  The models are well painted, inked, and highlighted.  Who knows?  Maybe you'll get a PM from one of the Boyz.
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline -V-

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
« Reply #3 on: July 2, 2008, 09:15:36 AM »
Very nicely done.  The models are well painted, inked, and highlighted.  Who knows?  Maybe you'll get a PM from one of the Boyz.

Ah, there is no inking done on any of these models, its all shaded up and layered, i didnt want to end up with shiney orks so theyre all worked up from Dark Angels Green to Goblin Green and Bleached Bone, looks very nice in person.

AMAZING JOB! Seriously, not even the 'Eavy Metal team has done stuff this well. Good show!

Wow I think thats the biggest compliment Ive recieved on this site yet.  Thanks very much.

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #4 on: July 2, 2008, 09:51:26 AM »
I like the Boyz and Grots the best.  These really are well done.  I'm betting you painted these yourself.
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline sploch

• [quote author=Xeal link=topic=163811.msg1975193#ms
« Reply #5 on: July 2, 2008, 10:05:47 AM »
HOLY CRAP!!! those are FANTASTICALLY done models!.... puts all my models to shame... *incinerates army*

Offline -V-

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
« Reply #6 on: July 2, 2008, 10:18:09 AM »
I like the Boyz and Grots the best.  These really are well done.  I'm betting you painted these yourself.

Of corse, I always paint my own things, Im in this hobby for the painting side of it, I dont get to play many games so its the painting that I enjoy best.  Although I do enjoy getting to play occaisionally aswell.  And thanks, these are some of my faves too... such characterful models, I love the cheeky looks I have given them.