News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 911 Remembrance  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Addinarr

• First Venge Mod
  • Ancient
  • Fall for a moment
911 Remembrance
« on: September 11, 2002, 12:10:58 AM »
And now....a moment of silence. No matter what your opinions on the polital situations, motives, or judgement on the subject, let us take a moment and pray that the souls of this tragedy rest easy.

Let them not be forgotten.

When wrong, to be made right.
When right, to be kept right.

Offline hatboy15

• My bretheren rally to my banner!
Re:911 Remembrance
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2002, 12:33:55 AM »
*whispers* they will only be forgotton when peace has come to this world. so they will always be remembered. :)
WinMX, Kazaa, Cable Connection, CD-RW... all the tools needed to break the law. of course i dont use any of 'em, no not at all.

Exacto Knife:$5, Blister Pack:$8, Green Stuff:$10, 13 Band-aids:$1, Totally kick a$$ Asurman conversion: priceless

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2002, 04:32:03 AM »
Dear god in heaven
hallowed be your name
your kingdom come
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
forgive us our sins
as we forgive those who sin against us
save us from the time of trial
and deliver us from evil
for the kingdom
the power
and the glory
as it is now
and shall be evermore
amen

(yes I have this all in my head, i could be a preist. A Atheist taking services hmmm.)
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Offline Arcas

• Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
  • Ancient
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2002, 06:46:44 AM »
It's one year now...
I can remember what i did on 9 11. I came back from my job at a store and my grandmother told me i should turn on TV, it was about ten minutes after the first plane crashed into the WTC.
It was like a bad dream, i couldn't believe it was real.
Then the second plane hit the WTC

I'll never forget that day.

jwu

Offline Spirit Seer

• Bow before the might of Iyanden foolish mon-keigh.
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2002, 07:30:26 AM »
get this for freaky:

my dads returning home from a buysiness trip to china today
-Seer
"The stars themselves once lived and died at our command, and yet you still dare to oppose our will."

Offline Archon Kojourin

• ".....this is bad comedy."
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2002, 11:05:36 AM »
We are wearing a ribbon with the red and white a blue on it on our uniforms today in rememberance.
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum.....and I'm all out of gum."

"Why do you say such things to me, when you know that I shall kill you for it?"

Offline McDiz

• I don't like Linkin Park anymore. :[
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2002, 09:04:37 PM »
Thanks, Sandman. This is the only good 911 post I have seen.

The moment of silence........

One of my freind's at schools uncle was killed in the Pentagon crash. Please say a prayer tonight for all lost on 911 last year.

[shadow=red,left,300]PaPaNaRf[/shadow]
Flash that buttery gold, jittery zeitgeist
Wither by the watering hole, water patrol
What are we, a heart huckabee, art beslubberery suddenly?
Not enough young in his lung for the water wings?

Offline Spacewolf

• I am all that is evil. But you can call me cookie
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2002, 09:13:13 PM »
 I pray that one day we will not need to say a prayer for any nation that has suffered a tragedy due to terroism.

Offline Monoglycer

• Supa-Mekboy!
  • Ancient
  • Hard work pays off later but laziness pays off NOW
    • Eldaronline
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2002, 09:22:52 PM »
"Bless those who morn for they will be comforted"
For those who wonder where was God that day well i will tell you. God was very busy. God was discouraging people on going to the 4 planes where they could hold 1000 but only 240 were pn. He was giving courage to those in flight 294(don't remember) to overthrow the highjackers. God was holding up the two towers so that 2/3 of the people could get out. So God was very busy that day.

Offline Andie

• Two, one, one, two.
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2002, 09:33:43 PM »
Lets not forget about 9-11....but also lets not forget about other things in the past such as the holocaust so that they may never happen again.

Offline Spacewolf

• I am all that is evil. But you can call me cookie
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2002, 09:39:36 PM »
Lets not forget about 9-11....but also lets not forget about other things in the past such as the holocaust so that they may never happen again.

Amen to that.

Offline emperorschamp

• Suffer not the Unclean to Live!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2002, 07:11:43 AM »
Eternal rest, grant unto them o Lord,
And let perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace.
Amen.

Our prayers go out to all the families of the victims of 911. May God help them through this hard, sorrowful time and help them to carry on.

+
"While vile mutants still draw breath, there can be no peace.

While obscene heretics' hearts still beat, there can be no respite.

While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgiveness."

-={DEATH TO THE FOES OF THE EMPEROR!!!}=-

Offline The Deceiver

• You are all revolting slaves!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2002, 08:43:17 AM »
WTC!UKK!AOC!
We celebrated here yesterday.When we saw your 'tradegy' on tv first time,we laughed aloud. Damn that those freaks missed the whithe house.Bah.
Suffer and become my strenght!

Offline Ma'rauth

• Follow me, brothers, battle awaits!!
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2002, 08:53:00 AM »
Deceiver, WHAT THE beslubberING beslubber ARE YOU SAYING, YOU CAN"T LAUGH AT OF JOY OF THAT!!! May you laught at it because you didn;t know how to express your feelings i another way. I feel sad for you. War is not the solution.

ZIPP IT  :-X
...I spy with my all seeing eye...

Offline The Deceiver

• You are all revolting slaves!
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2002, 09:15:09 AM »
Yeah,whatever.I canĀ“t make any sense of what you said.
Suffer and become my strenght!

Offline AiR

• Ancient
  • Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2002, 08:33:51 PM »
Deciever it is a big disappointment to me that you would laugh out loud when you watched the september 11th. It is a pity that a person on our EO boards would be so sick to laugh when we are remembering the thousands who died when the two planes hit the two tall magnificent buildings.  What sick person would laugh when it was only a year ago at the same day when those people died. They only knew fear and most of them knew they were going to die. I hope I would never feel what they felt when the building collapsed when they were inside. Did you see the people who were flying out of the windows? They flew out because they were on fire, it was either the fast way of death or the slow and agonizing death. The fast was to jump from the tall building to the ground to end his/her. The slow way was to let the flames on his/her body to take his/her life away from them slowly.

No you DO NOT know how they would feel because you would never ever laugh aloud. These people were innocent like me and you. They were living their life, until the two buildings collapsed.

Deceiver you would never know how it feels when there was no hope, when they knew they were going to die. To feel hopless, useless and powerless is the worst thing people could feel.

Deciever you make me sick, the people who died have reminded us that how important people we love are so very important. The september 11th only made me love the people I love even more because I knew if my loved ones would ever have the same experience then I would never be the same. Now you are trying to brush all that away and instead of respecting those people that died and lost their loved ones on that horrible day you laugh!

May God forgive this boy this amature he does not know the pain, the suffering.

God please look after the people who died horribly that day. Don't let the people who are like Deciever make you angry they do not know they would never know.
Primar edict means only one thing, and everything: cut. Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that over rides that one. Cut"

Offline McDiz

• I don't like Linkin Park anymore. :[
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2002, 08:51:46 PM »
Thank you AiR, for putting Deciever away. I just couldn't speak after reading his posts, and you really touched me with your post.

Deciever: Let's say that all of these people were your people, your innocents, your loved ones. How would it make you feel to have them die because of some persons act of terrorism? I bet that you would be in mourning just like us Americans. Oh ya, and this does not even list the Pentagon attack, which thousands more died at. I am ashamed at your actions, you make me very angry. I happen to have a freind who lost an uncle during this dreadful day, and she cracked and broke into tears during our moment of slence in school. How do you think that made her feel? How do you think it would make you feel? I am very emotianal about this subject, not only because I am an American, but because I live in New York. I had an uncle who thankfully was on a break in another part of town. He works in a building right next to the World Trade Center. I feel like you have no dignity or forgivefullness in you. I am embarassed to have you here.

Please take my words into thought and think before you post, because you can really hurt someone, even over the Internet.

[shadow=red,left,300]PaPaNaRf[/shadow]
« Last Edit: September 12, 2002, 08:52:40 PM by PaPaNaRf »
Flash that buttery gold, jittery zeitgeist
Wither by the watering hole, water patrol
What are we, a heart huckabee, art beslubberery suddenly?
Not enough young in his lung for the water wings?

Offline TheMightyPikachu

• Pi-Ka-Chu!
  • Ancient
  • The Mightiest
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2002, 09:07:19 PM »
Deceiver,

no more strikes left
www.andylc.deviantart.com
did you know I can draw?

Offline Warsmith Cobalt Thrax

• Iron Within, Iron Without.
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2002, 09:26:31 PM »
  I think AiR and Papanarf spoke for all of the Americans on this board.  But I will say this.  You have just made yourself an enemy of the American people.  Oh yeah.  And may the souls of the dead drag your worthless carcass to hell!!!

(Pardon me mods.  It's just that I feel outraged by this ignorant fool, wherever he may be.)
Think you can beat me? Let's ride.
-Warsmith Cobalt Thrax

Offline Monoglycer

• Supa-Mekboy!
  • Ancient
  • Hard work pays off later but laziness pays off NOW
    • Eldaronline
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2002, 09:36:13 PM »
Deceiver how can you say such things. Bush when the people lost all hope he gave them inspiration to live on with their lives. He actively stopped this from happening to any other poeple in the world. He mourned like everone else who has a heart. So you bad mouthing a president who did all this just after a crises is WRONG!