News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Dark Eldar vs. Chaos, 500 pt  (Read 1234 times)

Offline shadydentist

• The ONLY stickman in these parts.
    • Tyranid Quarantine Zone
Dark Eldar vs. Chaos, 500 pt
« on: September 21, 2002, 12:55:33 PM »
My friend recently got Chaos and wanted to play me.  His army was 1 Daemon Prince, 5 terminators, 5 chaos marines with plasma gun and autocannon, and 5 chaos marines with cc weapons.
I had 2 10-man warrior squads with Dark Lances and blasters, and a raider full of 5 incubi and a dracon.
He got the first turn, and killed two warriors.
On my turn my raider was safely behind a mountain waiting for him to come closer, and my Dark Lances killed 1 lousy terminator.
He moves closer and killes two more warriors, but I make my morale check.
My raider flies over the terminator's heads and unloads the incubi, the Dark Lances get lucky and kill three termies, the Incubi charge into the Chaos Marines with the autocannon and kill every single one, and consolidate into the cc marines.
He moves his fearless nurgle terminator and daemon prince into CC with the incubi.  The dracon attacks first and kills 3 marines, the incubi kill 2 marines, but the Daemon prince kills two incubi.  
Next turn I miss all of my shots and he kills another incubi.  I make my morale check.
Then i would his daemon prince once while he kills another incubi.  I lose the Morale high ground, and fail my morale check.  He foolishly decides to sweeping advance, and is completely shot to pieces by my Dark Lances.  I win!
The only way to kill a zombie is by piercing its brain.

Offline Skull

• You think us weak, but we will be your doom.
Re:Dark Eldar vs. Chaos, 500 pt
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2002, 12:59:27 PM »
Great report. I really wanna see this battle.