News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Its just like I said..........  (Read 1315 times)

Seer Questel

Its just like I said..........
« on: September 10, 2002, 07:36:47 AM »
Well already my insperation for the black tmeplars like all my other highs of insperation has already dissapeared ::)

Instead now i seem to have being inspired by the incredibly cool colour scheme of the Aurora Chapter.
Only thing im gonna miss is the tatical squads with ccw and pistols. thats a petty.
But now i can make a shooty army witch doesnt really work with Black templars.
And i can use some good old scouts and scout bikers. I think i might start a mostly scout army and just say that the Aurora chapter have an exetensive amount of scouts and other then their 10th company half of the 9th company is also scouts. The 9th company are the guy's who are held back in reserve waiting till a one flank is weakened then they'll zoom in and smash the flank distracting and confusing the rest of the enemys army while the other companies smash through the middle. Instead of the normal traines my scouts (according to my new background) are like the wolf scouts from the Space wolves(old veterens that have gotten slightly board of their normal job and want to go out exploring)
well maybe not exactly like the space wolves but they're still veterens I guess.

Offline Cloud runner (brother Ezekiel)

• "Deathwing will be remembered."
Re:Its just like I said..........
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 11:11:49 AM »
Can't figure out what the auroras look like. Are they split coloured? Cause split colourchemes are the coolest. :D
"Perhaps a favour. In honour of our dead, leave the suits the colour of
Deathwing. The deeds of our brothers should be remembered."

-brother Ezekiel to Brother captain Gabrielle

Offline Arzetch

• "Fear the Stone Crawler"
Re:Its just like I said..........
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2002, 01:22:58 PM »
I think they are light green with white helms.