News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1,500 point tournament in Lindenhurst IL, Saturday Feb 13th!  (Read 1062 times)

Offline PhoenixLord1989

• The road of good intentions doesnt leadto anywhere
  • Armies: Eldar, D-Eldar, Dark Angels, Necron, and Tyranids
1,500 point tournament in Lindenhurst IL, Saturday Feb 13th!
« on: February 8, 2010, 05:55:23 AM »
if you can make it, its only 5 dollars to enter. Everyone will play 3 games, each round will be 1 of the different missions in the BRB. There is no proxy except for weapons. Make sure to have a current codex and a neat army list made up for easy asses to the opponent to over view. This tournament is for all level of play and will have fun and easy people to play with.

The tournament is in Lindenhurst IL at the xtreme games store. The store opens at 11am and the tournament will start at 12pm(noon). If you need directions let me know where you are coming from and ill give you directions best i can. Thanks i hope you guys come!

(any questions just PM me and ill be glad to fill you in.)
"What do Humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea."

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know."

"The stars themselves once lived and died at our command, yet you still dare to oppose our will."