News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Chaos FAQ and Board Rules. IMPORTANT: READ ME!  (Read 15473 times)

Offline Lorizael

• GW Shill: Infinity Circuit: Synergistic Spotter of Numpties
  • Ancient
Chaos FAQ and Board Rules. IMPORTANT: READ ME!
« on: August 12, 2008, 10:31:50 AM »
Welcome to the Realms of Chaos!
Here you can read about general guidelines for posting on the board.

Guidelines for posting on the board:

-All of the normal 40K Online forum rules apply: no double posting, no posting of copyrighted material, no flaming etc. Please read this thread: forum rules for a full list.

-Please state in your topic title whether the thread concerns [Daemons] or [CSM], as it makes it easier for other users to find what they want.

-If you are using a pure cult army, please say so. It's good for people to know whether you are sticking to a cult theme or not when trying to help you.

-Please say who you are fighting, how many points and, if possible, what scenario you are playing.

-It would be helpful if you say whether you are new to this army, or a more experienced player.

-(HM) & (NM). It can be useful if people know if you have the models (HM) or if you need to buy the models (NM).

-Please make sure you read all the replies before you post. It can often result in flaming if someone posted before reading all the replies, as they sometimes miss an answer to a question, or a revised army list.

-There is an existing stickied thread for posting pictures of your army. Please visit the thread here

Articles
Battle reports, short stories, backgrounds, pictures etc are always useful and good to read/see. If you have anything you wish to share then post it on the relevant boards:
Battle Reports
Art and Fiction

FAQs
GW's official Chaos FAQ can be found by clicking on the following link:
Index Chaos FAQ
« Last Edit: July 9, 2017, 04:52:07 PM by Irisado »

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
Re: Chaos FAQ and Board Rules. IMPORTANT: READ ME!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 01:56:58 PM »
This has been updated for seventh edition, and old links to previous fifth edition topics and FAQs have been removed.  If anything is missing that's still relevant to the current edition, please let me know.

Edited to replace seventh FAQs with eighth edition FAQ.
« Last Edit: July 9, 2017, 04:53:05 PM by Irisado »
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente